#AceWorldNews – October 31 – An advanced surface-to-air missile thought to have been supplied to Syrian rebels by Qatar against American wishes has been filmed in the hands of ISIS jihadists.
A militant was shown firing a Chinese-made FN6 shoulder-mounted missile, with a later image suggesting it had brought down an Iraqi army helicopter.
The attack was said to have happened during the battle for Baiji, a town that houses Iraq’s biggest oil refinery.
The FN6, a modern weapon that is still being made, is more powerful than the older, Russian-made missiles previously seen in the hands of rebels and the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS).
#AceNewsServices – October 31 – This is a great post from the ‘ American Thinker ‘
Each day another damning detail emerges about President Obama’s deliberate assault on every facet of America’s institutions and the potentially dire effects on Americans.
With the burgeoning host of diseases now entering the U.S., courtesy of Barack Hussein Obama, what impact does this onslaught have on the blood supply and its quality? Let’s consider the witch’s brew now facing America’s health care system.
Judicial Watch uncovered Obama’s stealth operation to “actively formulate plans to admit Ebola-infected non-U.S. citizens into the United States for treatment within the first days of diagnosis.” Yet it is “unclear who would bear the high costs of transporting and treating non-citizen Ebola patients.” In fact, “the plans include special waivers of laws and regulations that ban the admission of non-citizens with a communicable disease as dangerous as Ebola.”
Bryan Preston notes that the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report or MMWR, “is the Centers for Disease Control’s premiere journal for reporting and tracking infectious diseases in the United States.” And, yet, the MMWR for the week ending October 4, 2014 made no mention of the Ebola case in Dallas. Puzzling, indeed, since Ebola is a viral hemorrhagic fever and the CDC specifically lists it as a notifiable disease in a 2010 report.
And as we have come to expect from the least transparent administration, the “Obama administration has shunned multiple requests to respond to the report exposing its secret plan to admit Ebola infected foreigners into the United States.”
Then there are the illegals coming from Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador with their myriad collection of diseases, many of which have not been encountered in this country. Dengue fever occurs in Central and South America and has led to 1/2 million hospitalizations and 25,000 deaths.
According toWinton Gibbons in his article entitled “Blood Screening/Transfusion Future Product Market Concepts” of September 2013, “[o]nly 13% of low income countries have a national hemovigilance system to monitor and improve safe blood transfusion.”
#AceWorldNews – SOUTH AFRICA – October 31 – A suspect has appeared in court in South Africa over the killing of national football captain Senzo Meyiwa.
The man, named as Zanokuhle Mbatha, 25, faces charges of murder and armed robbery and will appear again on 11 November. Police had offered a reward for information on the attack.
Meyiwa, 27, was shot on Sunday apparently after burglars entered his girlfriend’s house near Johannesburg.
His death has highlighted the high rates of violent crime in South Africa.
Mr Mbatha’s brief court appearance came after he was picked out at an identity parade by witnesses.
“Zenokuhle Mbatha, a 25-year-old, has been remanded in custody and will reappear in court on November 11, 2014,” a South African police statement said, adding that it would continue with its investigations.
“There are still other suspects outstanding and we appeal to the public to continue providing information in support of the investigation,” the statement continued.
The killing of the popular athlete shook South Africa, whose president Jacob Zuma said that “words cannot express the nation’s shock” at the death.
Meyiwa’s funeral will take place on Saturday at the Moses Mabhida stadium in his home town of Durban.
The following day, the South African football team will play their Africa Cup of Nations qualifier at the stadium in honour of Meyiwa.
#AceNewsServices – LONDON – October 31 – Fiona Woolf is to step down as the head of an inquiry into historic child sex abuse, she has told the BBC.
She said it had been clear for some time that victims did not have confidence in her, adding that it was time to “get out of the way”.
Victims’ groups earlier told government officials they were “unanimous” she should quit, citing her social links with ex-Home Secretary Lord Brittan.
Home Secretary Theresa May said she had accepted her decision “with regret”.
“I believe she would have carried out her duties with integrity, impartiality and to the highest standard,” she said in a statement.
Mrs May said she would make a further statement to Parliament about the inquiry on Monday.
However, Labour said the home secretary had “serious questions to answer” over her handling of the inquiry.
Prime Minister David Cameron had previously given Mrs Woolf his public backing.
‘Brewing for some time’
Mrs Woolf’s resignation comes after the first person appointed to lead the inquiry – Baroness Butler-Sloss – stepped down in July when concerns were raised about the fact that her late brother was attorney general during the 1980’s.
The independent inquiry was set up to look at how public bodies dealt with historic allegations of child sex abuse, however, victims’ groups have called for a statutory inquiry.
It follows claims over many years about paedophiles in powerful places and alleged establishment attempts to cover up their actions.