#AceWorldNews says as federal lawmakers and the American people grapple with the possibility of U.S. military intervention in Syria, NPP brings you a new interactive tool tracking the Cost of National Security. The site features counters displaying the real-time running cost of U.S. military programs, including theTomahawk Cruise Missile – the weapon to be used in a strike on Syria.
Courtesy of NPP’s Weekly Roundup
|A snapshot of NPP’s rolling counter showing how much U.S. taxpayers have spent so far in 2013 on Tomahawk Missiles.|
- US Media Players – Had Connection to Contractors and other Organisations -#syria (acenewsservices.com)
- Gen. Dempsey: U.S. military networks ‘really vulnerable’ to massive cyberattacks (washingtontimes.com)
- Many Syria “Experts” Have Defense-Industry Ties, Study Finds! (socioecohistory.wordpress.com)
- Obama Pushes a Redskins Name Change – While He Uses Tomahawk Missiles and Apache Helicopters (libertycrier.com)
- Tomahawk Cruise Missiles to Pursue Moving Targets with New ESM Seeker (defense-update.com)