` Saudi Arabia ` SAR’s Deaths ‘ now reach a total of `63 ‘ with `150 ‘ having been infected in the Kingdom since 2012’

#AceWorldNews Saudi Arabia said Friday that a man has died from a new respiratory virus related to SARS, AP reported.

This brings to 63 the deaths in the kingdom at the centre of the outbreak.

The Health Ministry said the latest victim, a 19-year-old, died in the city of al-Kharj, south-east of Riyadh.

Two of his sisters are in hospital on suspicion they have been infected with the virus.

So far, 150 people have been infected in the kingdom since September 2012.

#ANS2014

#al-kharji, #ap, #riyadh, #sars, #saudi-arabia