#AceWorldNews – UNITED NATIONS – September 30. /ITAR-TASS/. Russia has drawn the attention of UN Security Council to the mass grave found near Donetsk on September 23 and further one on September 28 it was reported.
‘ Mass Grave found in Donestsk ‘
“It is nakedly clear that those people fell victim to reprisals, of which their hands tied behind the back, bullet wounds in the head and spent 9-mm cartridges found at the site are evidence,”
‘ Victims found in Mass Graves in Ukraine Lack Internal Organs ‘
Russia’s UN envoy Vitaly Churkin said in a message addressed to the UN SC.
According to Churkin’s message published on the UN electronic system of documents, “the available information allows for speculating that these civilians were shot in cold blood by Ukrainian troops.”
“There have been reports that two days before the mass grave was discovered the area had been vacated by a unit of the 25th airborne brigade of the Ukrainian army and the Aidar battalion, who had controlled the area for a long time,” Churkin said.