BRITAIN: ‘ E coli struck 142 takeaway customers after staff did not wash hands, court told ‘

3870.jpg?w=1200&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10&s=cc5511c0b79f5b566db40f0f0d14c164

#AceNewsReport – Sept.23: Owners of Khyber Pass in Hyson Green, Nottingham admit hygiene offences after court hears that staff did not wash after going to the toilet

More than 100 takeaway customers were sick for up to two months with a rare strain of E coli – after staff did not wash their hands after using the toilet, a court heard.

Nottingham crown court heard that 142 customers of the Khyber Pass in Hyson Green, Nottingham, suffered with nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea after the outbreak last June.

Continue reading…

Our daily newspaper is here : Ace Worldwide News

@AceNewsServices

Ace Worldwide News

Ace Share News: