#AceNewsReport – Apr.09: The operation, which was spearheaded by ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO), targeted at-large criminal aliens, illegal re-entrants and other immigration violators who had prior arrests or convictions for DUI: Of those arrested during the operation, 90 percent had prior criminal convictions and/or pending criminal charges: These individuals will go through removal proceedings before an Immigration Judge or for those under a final order of removal, arrangements will be made to remove them from the U.S.
The individuals arrested throughout New Jersey were nationals of Brazil (3), Costa Rica (3), Dominican Republic (1), Ecuador (16), El Salvador (8), Guatemala (24), Honduras (14), Jamaica (1), Mexico (41), Nicaragua (1), Peru (6), Poland (2), Spain (2), and Trinidad (1).
These individuals were arrested in the following counties in New Jersey: Bergen (4), Burlington (4), Camden (4), Cumberland (9), Essex (13), Hudson (8), Mercer (10), Middlesex (14), Monmouth (12), Morris (10), Ocean (3), Passaic (2), Somerset (6), and Union (23). Also, one (1) individual was arrested in Pennsylvania.
They range from age 19 to 56 years old and the great majority were arrested or previously convicted of driving under the influence: Some individuals also had arrests or convictions for sexual assault on a minor, child abuse, possession of narcotics, distribution of narcotics, fraud, criminal restraint, domestic violence, possession of a weapon, aggravated assault, resisting arrest, endangering the welfare of a child, fraud, promoting gambling, shoplifting, burglary, forgery and illegal reentry.
- In Red Bank, a 30-year-old Mexican national, who has convictions for DUI and endangering the welfare of a child;
- In Princeton, a 38-year-old previously deported Guatemalan national, who has convictions for aggravated assault and possession of a weapon
- In Morristown, a 50-year-old Honduran national, who has convictions for DUI and burglary;
- In Newark, a 41-year-old Peruvian national, who has convictions for DUI, distribution of marijuana, shoplifting, and promoting gambling;
- In Somerset, a 32-year-old Mexican national, who has convictions for DUI and endangering abuse/neglect of a person;
- In Plainfield, a 42-year-old previously deported Ecuadorian national, who has a prior conviction for criminal sexual contact and a recent arrest for DUI;
- In West New York, a 27-year-old previously deported Honduran national, who has a conviction for criminal restraint/risk serious bodily injury and active warrants for the offenses of DUI, domestic violence and disorderly conduct.;
- In Neptune, a 39-year-old Mexican national, who has convictions for DUI, endangering-sexual contact with a minor, unlawful taking a means of conveyance and simple assault;
- In Hamilton, a 38-year-old previously deported Mexican national, who has convictions for DUI and indecent assault of a minor;
ICE deportation officers conduct targeted enforcement operations every day in locations around the country as part of the agency’s ongoing efforts to protect the nation, uphold public safety and protect the integrity of our immigration laws and border controls. During targeted enforcement operations, ICE officers frequently encounter additional suspects who may be in the United States in violation of federal immigration laws. Those persons will be evaluated on a case by case basis and, when appropriate, arrested by ICE.
#AceNewsDesk report …………..Published: April.09: 2019
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ Ace News Services Posts https://t.me/AceSocialNews_Bot and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews all private chat messaging on here https://t.me/sharingandcaring