(ANKARA, Turkey.) Members of the Turkey Youth Foundation (TÜGVA), whose founding members include Bilal Erdoğan, the son of Tayyip Erdoğan, said on Friday the call to prayer marks a renewed intention to complete the Ottoman Empire’s unfinished conquest of Vienna, reported Turkish daily Cumhuriyet on F riday #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Apr.21: “The call to prayer for us is a renewal of the intention to conquer Rome, New York, Beijing, Tokyo, Moscow, Berlin, Paris and to complete the unfinished conquest of Vienna,” TÜGVA said in a statement condemning women who hit the streets for the March 8 International Women’s Day march in Istanbul.“

“Turkish pro-govt foundation links call to prayer to Ottoman invasion of Vienna,” Ahval News, March 15, 2019 (thanks to Lookmann):

Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan had earlier accused women who participated in the women’s march of being disrespectful to Islam: The Turkish president called the women “enemies of the Islamic call to prayer and the Turkish flag” after pro-government daily Yeni Şafak published a video it says showed the marchers booing as the call to prayer sounded.

A statement by the youth foundation’s Women and Family Coordination Office said: The call to prayer was a “red line of all Muslims” and women protesting the call to prayer were “sickening flies”….

#AceNewsDesk report ………….Published: April.21: 2019:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ Ace News Services Posts https://t.me/AceSocialNews_Bot and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews all private chat messaging on here https://t.me/sharingandcaring