#AceNewsReport – May.16: Officers from the Central East Command Unit are appealing to the public to help identify a man who illegally entered the precinct of the Tower of London last month: The incident happened at about 22:50hrs on Saturday, 6 April when the man entered the moat area of the grounds of the Tower when it was closed.
He was immediately challenged by Tower of London security and made off: The man was last seen climbing down towards the foreshore of the Thames near St Katherine Docks: Officers are also concerned for the welfare of the man and would ask anyone who recognises him to contact police………..There have been no arrests.
DS Liam Fuller said: “I would appeal to anyone who recognises the male concerned to contact police…………..He did not manage to gain access to the Tower of London but was nevertheless in the moat vicinity which is a restricted area…………There are no reports of any injuries and no member of the public were threatened.”
Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC quoting CAD2706/14MAY.
#AceNewsDesk report ………….Published: May.16: 2019:
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ Ace News Services Posts https://t.me/AceSocialNews_Bot and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews all private chat messaging on here https://t.me/sharingandcaring