#AceNewsReport – Sept.22: Residents and visitors were asked to stay out of the area of 4th Street and Santa Monica Boulevard at about 10:20 a.m. while a bomb squad responds to check on the package…………“We have the area contained,” the department said KTLA reported.
No further details were immediately available: Last week, Santa Monica police evacuated 3rd Street Promenade after reports of a suspicious pressure cooker in a trash can that a bomb squad ultimately determined was no threat to the public.
Good morning. Please stay out of the area of 4th and Santa Monica: We are investigating a suspicious package. We have the area contained and are waiting on bomb squad to arrive. More information will follow once they determine what we have.
— Santa Monica Police (@SantaMonicaPD) September 22, 2019
#AceNewsDesk reports ………………………Published: Sept.22: 2019:
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News Chat https://t.me/joinchat/Di_0I1O9-Gz1ogusgUArog and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ Ace News Services Posts https://t.me/AceSocialNews_Bot and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews all private chat messaging on here https://t.me/sharingandcaring