#AceNewsReport – Nov.07: Those arrested during the enforcement action hail from seven different countries – Bahamas (1), Brazil (4), Cape Verde (4), Dominican Republic (6), France (1), Guatemala (1), Haiti (2): “ERO deportation officers are committed to enforcing immigration laws fairly and professionally, while protecting the neighborhoods of the Commonwealth,” said Deputy Field Office Director Todd Lyons for ICE ERO Boston. “This operation clearly shows that ICE’s enforcement efforts continue to target criminal aliens with serious drug offenses who clearly represent a threat to public safety.”
- On Nov. 3: ICE arrested a Cape Verde national in Brockton. He has multiple prior convictions for crack cocaine, breaking and entering (2 counts), possession of cocaine and heroin, and vandalism prison property, among others. He was released from state custody on or about in March, though an ICE detainer was on file with local authorities. He will remain in ICE custody pending his immigration court hearing.
- On Nov. 4: ICE arrested a Brazilian national in Weymouth. She has pending charges of assault with intent to murder and two counts of assault with a dangerous. She will remain in ICE custody pending removal proceedings.
- On Nov. 4: ICE arrested a fugitive alien from Cape Verde in Brockton. He has a conviction for cocaine distribution and was ordered removed from the United States in 2011 but failed to depart. He will remain in ICE custody pending removal.
- On Nov. 4: ICE arrested a Dominican national in Lowell. He has pending charges for trafficking cocaine and false identity, was removed from the country in 2018 and illegally reentered. He has been charged in federal court with reentry after deportation, a federal felony which carries a maximum prison term of up to 20 years. He is currently in U.S. Marshals Service custody.
- On Nov. 4: ICE arrested a Cape Verde national in Brockton. He has convictions for possession of cocaine and oxycodone with intent to distribute and convictions for firearms and will remain in ICE custody pending his immigration proceedings.
Despite the severe challenges that local policies have created for ICE, we remain committed to our public safety mission and we will continue to do our sworn duty to seek out dangerous criminal aliens and other immigration violators: ICE seeks straightforward cooperation with all local law enforcement and elected officials: ICE deportation officers carry out targeted enforcement actions every day in locations around the country as part of the agency’s ongoing efforts to protect the nation, uphold public safety, and protect the integrity of our immigration laws and border controls.
#AceNewsDesk reports …………….Published: Nov.07: 2019:
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News here: https://t.me/SterlingPublishingPanel and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts as a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews