(KHARTOUM, Sudan.) JUST IN: Hundreds of protestors march across the capital on Saturday demanding justice for others killed in the demonstration that led to downfall over three-decade ruler Omar al-Bashir’s rule as ‘ Power Sharing Deal ‘ between military and civilians: HRW demanded a investigation into those killed but is starting to look unlikely over being delivered #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Dec.01: Hundreds of Sudanese protesters have marched through the capital Khartoum on Saturday to demand justice for people killed during a months-long protest movement that led to the downfall of three-decade ruler Omar al-Bashir: In a week when protesters celebrated the repeal of a draconian public order and the dissolution of Bashir’s former ruling party, calls were renewed to demand justice for the hundreds of protesters estimated killed under his watch and by the military council that replaced him: The transitional government formed as part of a power-sharing deal between the military and civilians has ordered an investigation into those killed, especially during a 3 June attack on a peaceful sit-in outside the military’s headquarters, but concerns have been raised about whether it will deliver on protester demands MEM reports.

#SudanUprising

30 Nov 2019

“30 November [Millioniya] Processions Demand: The immediate resolution of the missing persons issue. The rights of martyrs [for justice]. Trial of the symbols of the old regime. Solve the problem of non-control at state levels.” https://t.co/OpB5DcEGfJ

— ChristineKaratnytsky (@ckaratnytsky) November 30, 2019

A crowd of men and women marched from a central Khartoum square to Prime Minister Abdalla Hamdok’s offices, demanding authorities deliver justice for those killed and also to find out about protesters who went missing: “Blood for blood!” chanted protesters gathered in front of Hamdok’s offices in the capital, an AFP correspondent reported: Dozens of policemen stood guard as protesters, many whistling, clapping and ululating, belted out revolutionary slogans…………..”We want justice for martyrs. We are afraid that the criminals might not be judged,” said protester Nizar bin Sufian.

‘They felt victorious’: How Sudan’s militiamen filmed their deadly assault on protesters
Read More »

“ He said protesters welcomed Thursday’s decision by the new authorities to dismantle Bashir’s regime and former ruling party: “But we have not seen any moves by the government to find those missing or to begin trials of those responsible for the killing of protesters,” bin Sufian told AFP:……………………There was anger earlier this week when a representative from the notorious Rapid Support Forces militia, considered responsible for the 3 June attack that killed more than 100 protesters, attended an event for the victims “

Sudan HRW reports

Protests have taken place in towns and cities across Sudan since mid-December 2018 objecting to price increases and calling on President Omar al-Bashir, in power for 29 years, to step down. In response, government forces have used live ammunition on protesters, killing scores and injuring many more, and arbitrarily detained hundreds of civilians in particular, opposition party members, protesters, students, journalists, doctors and lawyers.

In February, president al-Bashir declared a year-long state of emergency, reshuffled key government positions, banned protests and established emergency courts to prosecute violations of the emergency decree. Meanwhile, during armed conflicts between government and rebel forces, government-led attacks on civilians continued in Darfur, Southern Kordofan and Blue Nile states, preventing the return of millions of displaced people to their home areas. Sudan has failed to conduct credible investigations into alleged crimes by its own forces or cooperate with the International Criminal Court, which has issued warrants for the arrest of President Omar al-Bashir and other men in connection with atrocity crimes in Darfur: https://www.hrw.org/africa/sudan

Human Rights Watch (HRW) published a report in November demanding an investigation into the June.03: attack, including the military’s council potential role in planning the attack: The Sudanese army responded by claiming accusations against the military were based on “circumstantial evidence”. ……………..HRW said the current investigation ordered by Hamdok needed to be revised to ensure any evidence could be used in prosecution and also to reform the investigation team to ensure independence from the military.

#AceNewsDesk reports …………Published: Dec.01: 2019:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News here: https://t.me/SterlingPublishingPanel and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts as a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews