#AceNewsReport – Oct.31: This is where renegade military commander Khalifa Haftar’s forces launched an aborted assault on Tripoli last year: A total of 98 bodies have now been found since searches for mass graves were started after the withdrawal of Haftar’s forces from western Libya in June:
Four new sites discovered in ‘ war torn ‘ Libya in search for bodies in ‘ mass-graves ‘ bringing total to nearly 100 according to AFP.Com/
“ Four new sites have been discovered, two of them mass graves and two individual graves, in Tarhuna… and unidentified bodies have been exhumed,” said a specially-tasked committee on Facebook on Wednesday: The committee was established by the UN-recognised Government of National Accord with a brief to search for missing people. At least 16 more mass graves have yet to be unearthed, according to Abdel Hakim Abu Naama, who heads the non-governmental Association of Tarhuna Victims.
The warring factions in Libya signed a “permanent ceasefire” accord on Friday, following UN-sponsored talks in Geneva: The UN expects further talks to set a date for national elections:
Libya has been embroiled in a civil war since the 2011 overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi. The GNA rules from Tripoli in the west of the country, while the east is controlled by the self-styled Libyan National Army (LNA) under Haftar:
#AceNewsDesk report …..Published: Oct.31: 2020:
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com