#AceNewsReport – Nov.24: This is the latest website that anyone wanting to know what’s next after U.K. transition period ends……..
Changes for businesses and citizens
You need to act now if you’re:
- importing goods from the EU
- exporting goods to the EU
- moving goods to or from Northern Ireland
- travelling to the EU
- living and working in the EU
- staying in the UK if you’re an EU citizen
Get the complete list of what you need to do for you, your business and your family.
- Government publishes updated GB-EU Border Operating ModelThe government has published further detail on how the borders between Great Britain and the EU will work and the actions that traders, hauliers and passengers need to take.
- 8 October 2020
- News Story
- £650 million investment for Northern IrelandThe Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster and the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland have announced a £650m package of investment.
- 7 August 2020
- News story
- Major new campaign to prepare UK for end of the transition periodThe government has launched a new campaign to help businesses and individuals prepare for the end of the transition period.
- 13 July 2020
- Press Release
- Our approach to the Future Relationship with the EUThe UK’s approach to negotiations with the European Union.
- 27 February 2020
- Policy Paper