#AceNewsReport – Jan.22: The man is described as white, aged in his 40s or 50s, of stocky build and of medium height. In the vast majority of incidents he has approached women and made inappropriate remarks to them; he has also been in possession of a metal tool, possibly a spanner or wrench, which he has wielded in a threatening manner: The incidents police are linking have taken place between 28 November 2020 and Wednesday, 13 January:
MET Police Appeal to trace a man after women threatened in Camden on at least eight occasions …Can you help ?
Detective Constable Zoe Di Carlo, from the Central North Command Unit, said: “I am appealing to anyone who knows who this man is to get in contact with police immediately: “We are investigating a series of incidents where women, often on their own, have been approached and subjected to verbal, and sometimes, physical abuse: “While no one has been seriously hurt, these incidents will understandably cause concern to the local community. I want to reassure people that we are working tirelessly to identify and apprehend the person responsible.”
Detectives are advising people to remain vigilant and call 999 in an emergency: They would like to speak with anyone who was in the vicinity of any of the incidents, and who saw anything suspicious:
Details of the incidents:
- 28 November 2020: A man walked into the accident and emergency department at the Royal Free Hospital, NW3 and made inappropriate comments to a female nurse before swinging a spanner in her direction. She was not injured and the man ran off.
- 30 November 2020: At approximately 19:25hrs, a woman was waiting at a bus stop outside Chalk Farm Station, NW3. A man approached her, made inappropriate comments and punched her before running away.
- 8 December 2020: A woman was walking on Fleet Road, NW3 at around 21:20hrs when a man approached her, made inappropriate comments and threatened her with a metal tool before running off.
- 2 January 2021: In Lissenden Gardens, NW5 at around 18:40hrs, a woman was approached by a man who made an abusive comment to her before punching her – he then ran away.
- 13 January 2021: At 17:30hrs, a woman was approached by a man on Lawn Road, NW3 who made inappropriate comments to her. He produced a wrench and ran towards the woman – she sought help from passing members of the public and the man ran off.
- 13 January 2021: Approximately 20 minutes later, a member of the public called police after seeing a woman being followed by man on Haverstock Hill, NW3. When he intervened, the man was threatened with a wrench.
- 13 January 2021: At around 19:40hrs on Queens Crescent, NW5, a woman was approached by a man who made inappropriate comments to her before he produced a spanner and held it in a threatening manner. Members of the public intervened and the man ran off.
- 13 January 2021: Two women were walking on Fleet Road, NW3 when they were approached by a man at around 21:45hrs. He shouted at them and threw an item, believed to be a wrench, at one of the women. They sought help from a nearby shop and the man ran away.
Anyone who can assist is asked to contact police on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote reference CAD 1416/28Nov20: Alternatively, to remain anonymous please call the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
#AceNewsDesk report ………….Published: Jan.22: 2021:
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com