#AceHealthReport – MOSCOW, February 12 (Sputnik) – World Health Organization (WHO) experts who spent a month in the Chinese city of Wuhan investigating the origins of COVID-19 are keeping all hypotheses open, Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Friday:
During a WHO press briefing, Tedros thanked the expert team for their efforts during the mission, which included visits to the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the Huanan Seafood Market: “I want to start by thanking all members of the international team for their work. This has been a very important scientific exercise in very difficult circumstances. The expert team is working on a summary report which we hope will be published next week, and the full final report will be published in the coming weeks,” Tedros said:
The director-general emphasized that the expert team has not ruled out any version of events, and would continue analyzing the data collected during the trip: “Some questions have been raised as to whether some hypotheses have been discarded. Having spoken with some members of the team, I wish to confirm that all hypotheses remain open and require further analysis and studies,” Tedros said:
Dr. Peter Ben Embarek, the WHO’s international team lead, told the press briefing that experts are still far from being in a position to confidently identify the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19: At a press conference in Wuhan earlier this week, Ben Embarek said that it was “highly unlikely” that the virus was leaked from a lab in the Chinese city, as was suggested by several prominent officials in the Trump administration in 2020:
#Coronavirus Report: #WHO says no conclusive proof of where the #COVID19 originated Tedros said Friday …..as worldwide cases exceed 108-million at a press conference Ben Embarek said its highly unlikely virus leaked from a lab in Wuhan more soon …..
- Global Confirmed108,043,938
- Global Deaths2,377,988
- U.S. Confirmed27,457,968
- U.S. Deaths479,842
- Global MapU.S. Map
WHO Expert Says China Refused to Provide Data on Early COVID-19 Cases – Reports…….
The WHO team concluded a month-long research trip to Wuhan, the world’s first COVID-19 hotspot, this week: Speaking at a press conference on Friday evening, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus praised the work the team did and said that the experts were not ruling out any hypotheses as to the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19:
#AceHealthDesk report …………..Published: Feb.12: 2021:
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com