#AceNewsReport – July.11: The court heard that shortly after 06:00hrs on 21 April 2020, the victim arrived outside her work address in Islington ready to start her shift: As she walked through the parking area, she heard someone running behind her and felt a bang to the head. She was then stabbed repeatedly, in a sudden and brutal attack: The attacker ran off, taking the weapon with him: The victim was taken to a hospital in central London with four stab wounds to her head, neck and left shoulder. Fortunately she survived.
#AceDailyNews reports a man has been convicted of attempted murder and two other stabbings: Evans Innocent 45 (19.02.1976) of no fixed abode, was found guilty of one count of attempted murder, two counts of wounding with intent and seven counts of possession of an offensive weapon on Tuesday, 6 July. This follows a four-week trial at the Old Bailey and he will appear at the same court for sentencing on Friday, 10 September.
POLICE CASE NOTES: The following day when police returned to the area to continue examining the scene of the attack for reassurance and safety patrols, they saw the defendant on the street who was armed with four weapons. Officers arrested him at the scene on 22 April 2020: One of the weapons in the defendant’s possession was a black-handled knife with a large blade: The knife was examined by a forensic scientist and the victim’s DNA was recovered from the tip end of the blade: In addition to the knife, police seized an iPhone XS with a SIM card, four oyster cards and clothing including a black jacket and a black balaclava: Officers used a range of tactics at their disposal to link him to two other occasions where a member of the public had been randomly stabbed; on 3 April 2020 and 7 April 2020. This was despite his extensive attempts to disguise his identity with masks and gloves: In each case, data from the mobile phone and oyster cards found in Innocent’s possession at the time of his arrest, and CCTV taken from the surrounding areas, showed him to be in the vicinity at the time of the attacks: Innocent denied all allegations in interview and was charged on 24 April 2020.
Detective Constable Russell Harvey said: “This was a series of premeditated, unprovoked attacks without any warning or motive. Innocent deliberately went out on the streets looking to cause harm to people in the community and his actions were nothing short of horrific: Thanks to a dedicated investigation by Central North CID officers, the suspect was quickly identified and linked to further offences by CCTV, Oyster card and phone data. I am overwhelmingly glad that we could bring some closure and justice to the victims who suffered through such awful ordeals. These random attacks left them with serious injuries and it is incredibly fortunate that they all survived: The result today reflects the violence of Innocent’s actions. It is undeniable that a very dangerous man has been taken off the streets. The Met remains committed and dedicated to tackling violent crime and removing dangerous weapons from our communities and putting and violent offenders behind bars.”
#AceNewsDesk report …..Published: July.11: 2021:
Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts fromTwitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com