#AceNewsReport – Aug.10: He was found guilty of sexual assault by penetration and attempted sexual assault by penetration at the same court on Thursday, 8 August. He had previously pleaded guilty to a further sexual assault on another victim ahead of the trial….
#AceDailyNews reports that a man has been jailed for series of sex attacks in Tower Hamlets: Ali Husseini, 27 (25.04.1994), of Poplar High Street, E14, was sentenced at the Old Bailey on Friday, 6 August to six years and nine months’ imprisonment. He will also be subject to a sexual harm prevention order for ten years and placed on the sex offenders’ register.
The court heard how Husseini would follow lone women into the subway underneath the A12 in the Poplar area. Upon picking his victim, he would chase them and sexually assault them.
On 10 August 2020, Husseini followed a 32-year-old woman as she returned home from nearby shops. As she walked through the subway he ran and grabbed the victim by her throat, forcing her forwards before sexually assaulting her. The victim was able to bite Husseini’s arm causing him to let go and run away.
On 3 September 2020, Husseini targeted a heavily pregnant female as she walked through the empty subway back to work. The victim heard heavy footsteps behind her and Husseini slapped her from behind, causing the victim to scream and run away.
On 4 September 2020, Husseini followed a 20-year-old female as she walked home from work. Husseini held her by the throat up against the wall of the subway and began touching her. He then tried to undo the victim’s trousers zip and started to undo his own. The victim began screaming which caused Husseini to run away.
Following an investigation, Husseini was apprehended and arrested on 24 September 2020. He was charged on 25 September 2020 and remanded in custody.
Detective Constable Charlotte Baghurst, from the Specialist Crime Command, said: “Husseini carried out a number of violent and predatory attacks over a prolonged period of time, assaulting women as they unassumingly went about their day-to-day business. He targeted lone women and instilled fear in a community for a number of weeks. The verdict has certainly put a dangerous and predatory criminal behind bars: The impact of his actions on the victims is beyond imagination. I want to express my gratitude to these incredibly brave women who came forward to support this investigation, without which I have no doubt that Husseini would have continued his offending. I hope that the verdict offers some justice and reassurance as they work to rebuild their lives: The Met is absolutely committed to bringing justice to victims of sexual assault, and to making women and girls feel safe in London. Our teams stop at nothing to investigate reports of sexual offences and to provide support to victims.”
Anyone who has been a victim of a sexual offence should contact police on 101. In an emergency always dial 999. Advice and details of organisations that offer support can be found via our website.
#AceNewsDesk report ………Published: Aug.10: 2021:
Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts fromTwitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com