#AceNewsReport – Aug.30: More than 30 have been killed and at least 56 were injured,” armed forces spokesman Mohammed al-Naqib, who had earlier accused the Houthis of being behind the attack.
#AceDailyNews says that at least 30 killed in Houthi drone, missile attack on Yemen airbase Military personnel in Al-Anad airbase were conducting a training exercise when the attack took place, an Al Arabiya TV source confirmed…..
August 29, 2021 10:53
A military medic confirmed the death toll after it jumped from seven fatalities earlier in the day.
The Houthis in 2019 launched a drone strike at the base during a military parade, killing at least six military personnel, including a high-ranking intelligence official.
Footage of the attack showed a drone exploding over a podium around which dozens of military personnel were standing.
The Arab Parliament condemned the attack on Al-Anad airbase, saying it holds the militia, and the Iranian regime that supports it, fully responsible.
#AceNewsDesk report ………Published: Aug.30: 2021:
Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts fromTwitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com