#AceNewsReport – Oct.11: Watchstanders at Coast Guard Sector North Carolina command center received a report via 911 at approximately 4:15 p.m. on Saturday of a capsized canoe with two people aboard. Watchstanders subsequently lost communication with the reporting source, who was a member of the same group.
#AceDailyNews reports UPDATE 1: Coast Guard searches for woman in the water near Portsmouth Island, North Carolina: An MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter aircrew from Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City launched to search for the people in the water as well as a 24-foot shallow water special purpose craft boatcrew from Coast Guard Station Hatteras Inlet.
The Jayhawk helicopter aircrew located a conscious male survivor alongside a green canoe approximately 2.8 miles offshore of Drum Inlet, North Carolina, at approximately 9:54 a.m. on Sunday.
The survivor was hoisted into the aircraft and transported to Carteret Hospital in Morehead City, North Carolina.
A second survivor, the original reporting source, was found ashore on Great Island by a good samaritan, at which point he reported swimming to shore and had last seen the missing person in the early morning hours of Sunday.
- An MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter aircrew from Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City
- An HC-130 Hercules aircraft aircrew from Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City
- An MH-65 Dolphin helicopter aircrew from Coast Guard Air Station Atlantic City
- A 24-foot shallow water special purpose craft boatcrew from Coast Guard Station Hatteras Inlet
- A 47-foot Motor Life Boat boatcrew from Coast Guard Station Hatteras Inlet
- A 47-foot Motor Life Boat boatcrew from Coast Guard Station Fort Macon
- Coast Guard Cutter Seahawk, an 87-foot Coastal Patrol Boat
#AceNewsDesk report …………………..Published: Oct.11: 2021:
Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts fromTwitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com