#AceWorldNews – PRETORIA – South Africa – Police photographs of the blood-spattered scene where Oscar Pistorius shot dead his girlfriend indicate that evidence was moved around in violation of procedure during the investigation of the killing, the athlete’s chief defence lawyer said Tuesday.
Warrant officer Bennie van Staden, a police photographer, took hundreds of photos of the scene, including of blood stains, bullet casings, a gun and a cricket bat found inside Pistorius’ bathroom in the hours after the double-amputee Olympic runner shot girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp before dawn on Feb. 14 last year.
Day One: http://wp.me/p165ui-420
Day Two: http://wp.me/p165ui-43s
Day Four :http://wp.me/p165ui-46F
Day Five: http://wp.me/p165ui-47O
Day Six: http://wp.me/p165ui-4bR
Day Seven : http://wp.me/p165ui-4cW
Day Eight : http://wp.me/p165ui-4fC
Day Nine : http://wp.me/p165ui-4jZ
Day Ten : http://wp.me/p165ui-4mq
Day Eleven : http://wp.me/p165ui-4ne
AFP – AP – Reuters – BBC – CNN – ABC
#AceWorldNews US officials have found an “indication” that the missing Malaysia Airlines jet-liner could have gone down in the Indian Ocean, ABC News reported, citing a senior Pentagon official.
According to the source, there were indications that the plane flew four or five hours after disappearing from radar, which gives reasons to expand the search further to the west of Malaysia, far from the original flight path of the plane.
Malaysian Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein has said that the authorities will expand the search “even if the evidence suggests there is a possibility of finding a minor evidence to suggest that… the aircraft would have been there.
” According to media reports, the US Navy has deployed USS Kidd to the Straits of Malacca, which connect the Pacific and the Indian Ocean, to facilitate the search.
Please note this has not been confirmed at the present and needs verifying.
ABC News – Read More: Press Conference – Video http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-officials-malaysia-airline-crashed-indian-ocean/story?id=22894802
#AceWorldNews One man was killed and at least 16 others were injured today when an explosion tore through a building in Manhattan’s East Harlem neighbourhood, collapsing at least part of the structure, authorities said.
“They were right there,” one source told ABC News, referring to the explosion. Another victim is in very serious condition, the source said.
A New York City official said the casualty “numbers are going to change.”
Plumes of thick smoke have engulfed the area around the building at 116th Street and Park Avenue after residents reported hearing a loud explosion around 9:30 a.m. and the smell of acrid smoke was overpowering.
An FNDY source told ABC News that somebody was working in the building before blast.
It was unclear if it was a Con Edison crew, the source said.
The harsh winter has played havoc with utilities, due to the road salt, officials said.
Con Edison was responding to a report of a gas odour in the area just before the explosion occurred.
The FBI was on the scene as a precautionary measure, but there is no indication of terror or crime, authorities said.
Shattered windows in nearby shop-fronts show the extent of the explosion, which may have been caused by a gas leak, according to ABC station WABC-TV New York News
ABC News -http://abcnews.go.com/US/explosion-manhattan-apartment-building/story?id=22874973
#AceBreaking News courtesy of ABC NEWS that NJ Gov. Christie Fires Top Aide Implicated in Bridge Scandal [11:10 A.M.]