(SYRIA) JUST IN: Takfiri terrorists in are being transferred to Yemen to join the ranks of Saudi forces and mercenaries fighting Yemeni forces in the strategic central province of Ma’rib, Lebanon’s according to al-Akbar newspaper #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewReport – Apr.05: The report said the Saudi command center in Yemen’s southern port city of Aden has even instructed the al- #Qaeda warlord in Abyan to secure the entry points for terrorists arriving from Syria and other countries.

Terrorists in Syria transferred to Yemen to aid Saudi-led forces in Ma’rib: Report: ‘Citing Yemeni intelligence sources, the paper said al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) militants are waiting for terrorists from Syria to arrive in Yemen’s southern province of Abyan’

Sunday, 04 April 2021 10:23 AM  [ Last Update: Sunday, 04 April 2021 10:34 AM ]

US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

Saudi-backed militants loyal to Yemen’s former president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi get into position during clashes with Yemeni armed forces and their allied fighters from Popular Committees in Ma’rib in central Yemen, on March 4, 2021. (Photo by AFP)

Security and intelligence sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, said AQAP terrorists have been tasked with transporting the incoming militants and their weapons to Ma’rib.

Saudi aggressors looking for escape from Yemen quagmire: Minister

Saudi aggressors looking for escape from Yemen quagmire: MinisterThe Yemeni defense minister says Saudi Arabia is looking for a way to get out of the Yemen quagmire.

For the past two weeks, al-Qaeda terrorists have been deployed in vast areas off the coast in Abyan under the command of a high-profile militant identified as Salem al-Shina, with the operations being coordinated with the Salafist Islah Party amd the Saudi command center, the report said.

According to local sources, al-Qaeda terrorists are roaming publicly in the areas of Wadi Hamra, Yahmas, al-Maraqasha and al-Wazi’, and have repeatedly met with senior Saudi military figures at their barracks.

According to al-Akhbar, al-Qaeda terrorists launched a series of attacks last week on the positions of Southern Transitional Council (STC) separatists in order to secure the arrival of fellow militants from Syria.

Over the past few weeks, Ma’rib has been the scene of large-scale operations by the Yemeni troops and allied Popular Committees fighters, who are pushing against Saudi-led mercenaries and militants loyal to Yemen’s former president, Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi.

Saudi Arabia, backed by the US and its other regional allies, launched the devastating war on Yemen in March 2015, with the goal of bringing the government of Yemen’s former president back to power and crushing the popular Ansarullah movement. 

Yemeni armed forces advance further towards heart of Ma’rib

Yemeni armed forces advance further towards heart of Ma’ribYemen’s army and Popular Committees liberate more areas from Saudi-led forces in the countryside of the west-central Ma’rib Province’s capital.

The Yemeni armed forces and allied Popular Committees have, however, gone from strength to strength against the Saudi-led invaders, and left Riyadh and its allies bogged down in the country.

The Saudi-led military aggression, meanwhile, has left more than 200,000 Yemenis dead, and displaced millions of people.

It has also destroyed Yemen’s infrastructure and spread famine and infectious diseases across the country.

#AceNewsDesk report ………..Published: Apr.05: 2021:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#al-qaeda, #aqap, #syria, #takfiri, #yemen

(BORSHCHIV, Ukraine.) Ministry of Culture & Parliament: The roadside cafe is called Borscht, advertised with a gigantic beetroot red sign, leaving little doubt what people around here like to eat in a town named Bors hchiv in meaning ‘ borscht ‘ now an application to UNESCO to make it an intangible part of t heir cultural heritage

#AceNewReport – Nov.04: “The fields are planted with beets. The town is named Borshchiv, which means “belonging to borscht.” It is just one of a dozen cities and villages in Ukraine named for borscht.” “A lot of things were taken away from Ukraine, but they will not take our borscht,” said a chef who is leading a drive to recognize the soup as a Ukrainian cultural heritage:

A lot of things were taken away from Ukraine, but they will not take our ‘ Borscht ‘ its not Russian as drive by a chef supported by Ministry of Culture & Parliament to recognise the soup as a Ukrainian dish …..

Olha Habro, 76, preparing borscht in Borshchiv, Ukraine.”Oksana Parafeniuk for The New York Times” https://ift.tt/2HZA7Af

Given this clear commitment to borscht, Ukrainians wonder why the soup is commonly assumed to be Russian, a national dish of their arch enemy: Now a Ukrainian chef supported by the Ministry of Culture and Parliament is trying to set the record straight with an application to the United Nation’s cultural body, UNESCO, to list borscht as an intangible part of Ukraine’s cultural heritage:

#AceNewsDesk report ………….Published: Nov.04: 2020:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

(CALIFORNIA) LATEST: Gunman who shot was shot and killed by police has been identified as Santiago William Legan aged 19 yrs of age: The shooting took place at the ‘ Gilroy Garlic Festival ‘ on Sunday left the death toll from the attack that stands at three, with 12 more people reported injured as officers issue MANHUNT for accomplice #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewReport – July.29: The gunman who was shot and killed by police after the attack has been identified as Santino William Legan, 19, CBS has reported: Earlier, CNN said that his motive in opening fire at a popular family event remained unclear.

According to Gilroy police, the crime scene is still active: Witnesses reported seeing another man who could have been involved in the shooting and a manhunt is underway for the possible accomplice, CNN reports, quoting Gilroy Police Chief Scot Smithee.

The attack has claimed the lives of three people, including a 6-year-old boy. Twelve more people were injured: Gilroy, widely known for its garlic production, has hosted an annual food festival at Christmas Hill Park since 1979.

#AceNewsDesk reports ……………….California police identify food festival shooter as Santino William Legan – report – Sputnik (@SputnikInt): Published: July 29, 2019:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ Ace News Services Posts https://t.me/AceSocialNews_Bot and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews all private chat messaging on here https://t.me/sharingandcaring

(BRONX, NYC.) NYPD APPEAL REPORT: Officers still searching for Gary Mallette who posed as a ‘ Maintenance Man ‘ then push his way into an apartment of an 83yr-old woman on Saturday and attempted to rape her adding he’s been arrested four dozen times before #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewReport – Mar.11: Police say he is dangerous and deceitful: The search continued Monday for a man who lied his way into the home of an 83-year-old Bronx woman, before trying to rape her: And investigators said they know who they are looking for, CBS2’s Aundrea Cline-Thomas reported: Police said 51-year-old Gary Mallette pushed his way into the victim’s Castle Hill Houses apartment on Saturday, adding they’ve arrested him four dozen times before: Some residents said he’s no stranger to the neighbourhood.

gary-mallette-nypd.jpg

Police have identified the man they’re searching for in the attempted rape and robbery of an 83-year-old woman in the Bronx. (Credit: NYPD) Mallette is described as a 6-foot- and 180-pounds with short hair.

“I know the dude. I seen him around the area. That’s sad, 83 years old. That’s messed up,” resident Renee Bowser said: Authorities said Mallette was posing as a maintenance man at the New York City Housing Authority complex when he knocked on the victim’s door. When she opened it police said the suspect pushed his way in, hit her multiple times and tried to rape her.

The victim fought back and Mallette took off, but not before stealing her cellphone and jewelry, police said: “Just can’t be opening when somebody tells you it’s maintenance. Let me see your badge. If they don’t show you their badge, don’t open your door,” Bowser said……“I hardly open my door. Unless I know people are coming over, I don’t open my doors,” resident Erica Santiago added.

Police arrived just before 1 p.m. on Saturday: The victim was taken to the hospital where she was diagnosed with broken ribs and injuries to her face: “I just saw a lot of policemen. … Once I came here the whole street was full of them, but I didn’t know what was happening,” resident Olga Perez said.

Residents said the incident only reinforces the precautions they already take: “I move very cautious. I always keep something in my pocket, my mace or something. So if you run up on me, there might be a little problem,” Bowser said.

Anyone with information about the attack is asked to call NYPD’s Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or 1-888-57-PISTA (74782) for Spanish. You can also submit a tip via the Crime Stoppers website, by Tweeting @NYPDTips or by texting a tip to 274637 (CRIMES) and then entering TIP577.

#AceNewsDesk report ………….Published: March.11: 2019:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ Ace News Services Posts https://t.me/AceSocialNews_Bot and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews all private chat messaging on here https://t.me/sharingandcaring

(LOS ANGELES, CALIF.) LAPD Appeal: Latest: Public’s help wanted to find two men suspected of be ing linked to nine restaurant burglaries that date back to Sept.2016 that were carried out in the Studio Cit y Area #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewReport – Feb.21: Police are asking for the public’s help identifying two men who have been linked to nine restaurant burglaries in the Studio City area dating back to last September #AceNewsDesk reports

Police on Feb. 20, 2018 released photos of two men they believe are tied to at least nine restaurant burglaries in the Studio City area.

Posted 4:24 PM, February 20, 2018, by Cindy Von Quednow and Mary Beth McDade, Updated at 11:50PM, February 20, 2018 Police on Feb. 20, 2018 released photos of two men they believe are tied to at least nine restaurant burglaries in the Studio City area.

The break-ins occurred between September 2017 and February, according to the Los Angeles Police Department:

Some of the burglaries occurred on the same day. On Feb. 14, police believe the men broke into five restaurants between 12 a.m. and 4 a.m., and three of those incidents occurred along Ventura Boulevard.

A woman named Leslie Pereira, who works next door to a doughnut shop allegedly targeted that same night, said the burglaries put nearby store owners and workers on high alert.

“It’s freaking scary — all in one night, you know?” she said.

Police released photos of the burglars Tuesday and said they smash through the front glass doors of the closed restaurants during the early morning hours and go to the registers.

Police released the following details about the burglaries.

  • Sept. 29 at 1 a.m. in the 4000 block of Laurel Canyon Boulevard.
  • Sept. 29 at 2 a.m. in the 4700 block of Vineland Avenue.
  • Nov. 27, at 12:30 a.m. in the 4100 block of Lankershim Boulevard.
  • Feb. 14 at 12:00 a.m., in the 10800 block of Riverside Drive.
  • Feb. 14, 2018 at 12:20 a.m., in the 12100 block of Ventura Boulevard.
  • Feb. 14, 2018 at 1:35 a.m., in the 12700 block of Ventura Boulevard.
  • Feb. 14, 2018 at 1:45 a.m., in the 12700 block of Ventura Boulevard.
  • Feb. 14, 2018 at 3:40 a.m., in the 4300 block Laurel Canyon Boulevard.

Anyone with information about the suspects or burglaries can call 818-754-8377.

2 Men Linked to Nine Restaurant Burglaries in Studio City Area: LAPD – KTLA https://t.co/GtoiwKBnE0pic.twitter.com/hmg7YO0Yel LAPD February 21, 2018

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here https://t.me/acenewsdaily and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

HOUSTON: Report: #Police said earlier that they fatally #shot the suspect in the mall attack after he fired numerous #shots at officers and the identity of the attacker was revealed as Nathan Desai an attorney with issues at his law firm – @AceNewsServices

#AceNewsReport – Sept.26: This is an update on the mall #shooting on Monday when six people were injured and taken to hospital https://acenewsservices.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/houstonmall-shooting-official-says-several-shooting-victims-with-extremity-injuries-a-couple-more-serious-the-hospital-confirms-5-being-treated-acenewsservices

Houston mayor: City officials have identified suspect who injured 9 in shooting near mall as Nathan Desai – Houston Chronicle – but say he was an attorney and ‘there were issues concerning his law firm

http://bit.ly/2cXAitk

Houston police: Suspect was firing actively at officers, was fatally #shot by #police

#Police say Houston #shooter lived in the area; possible that victims found at strip mall fled there after being injured also additional weapons were found in Houston shooting suspect’s car, say #police

Houston’s Memorial Hermann hospital says 5 #shooting victims being treated in its system: 3 listed in good condition, 1 fair, 1 critical after #shooting – KPRC

Editor’s Note: The Houston Chronicle is reported citing assistant fire chief Richard Mann, that the #shooting there this morning that injured nine that in fact was in fact amended to six was centered on Law Street, with gunfire lasting about 20 minutes.

We know calls came in to 911 from businesses in the strip mall which runs adjacent to the road, and the #police say it is possible some victims drove to the mall, which would explain initial reports the #shooting took place at stores there……

Editors Notes:

I would remind you that this blog is produced free for the public good and you are welcome to republish or re-use this article or any other material freely anywhere without requesting further permission.

News & Views welcome always published as long as NO bad language or is not related to subject matter.

To keep online information secure, experts recommend keeping your social media accounts private, changing your passwords often, and never answering unsolicited emails or phone calls asking for your personal information. Need help and guidance visit https://acepchelp.wordpress.com and leave a comment or send a private message on Telegram @Aceone31

Ace News Services Site Links Listed Here:

AceTweet This News

#acenewreport