(GRT MANCHESTER) GM Police Report: Detectives investigating the rape of a woman in her 20s in the Withington area of last month have arrested a man in connection with the incident #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – Apr.09: Detectives from GMP’s City of Manchester South Division launched an investigation on Friday 26 March 2021 after a report of a rape in a car on Marriott Street in the early hours of that morning:

GMP Update: ‘Man arrested after rape in South Manchester: ‘A 46-year-old man from the Wythenshawe area was arrested on suspicion of rape by officers at junction 28 of the westbound side of the M62 overnight and remains in custody for questioning’

Following extensive enquiries, investigators released CCTV on Tuesday 30 March of a car believed to be involved in the incident: A black Seat Ibiza car, believed to be seen on the footage at around 3.45am, was also recovered on the M62 and has been taken away in evidence:

“ The victim – a woman in her 20s – has been kept informed with developments and continues to be supported by police and specialist partner agencies”

Enquiries remain ongoing and police believe, at this stage, that this is an isolated incident: Anyone with information or concerns is urged to contact police:

Superintendent Richard Timson, of GMP’s City of Manchester South Division, said: “The arrest of a man overnight, with support from our policing partners in Humberside and West Yorkshire, is an important step forward in this investigation and our officers continue to work at pace to ensure the person responsible is brought to justice: “ A car believed to be seen on CCTV footage we released last week was also recovered overnight, and we encourage anyone with any potential information or suspicions about a vehicle matching that description to contact police: “ I’d like to thank the public for their support so far and remind them that any piece of information they could give us to aid our investigation could be significant.”

Anyone with information should call police on 0161 856 6063 quoting incident 1019 of 26/03/2021. Details can be passed anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Greater Manchester Victims’ Services provide emotional and practical support to anyone affected by crime and are a confidential service. The service can be contacted by visiting the website on www.gmvictims.org.uk or calling 0161 200 1950.

#AceNewsDesk report ………..Published: Apr.09: 2021:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#arrest, #gmp, #grt-manchester

EL CENTRO SECTOR) JUST IN: CBP Agents assigned to the area have arrested an illegal alien & convicted rapist on Monday afternoon #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – Apr.07: Agents assigned to the El Centro Border Patrol Station arrested a 46-year-old male, a citizen of Mexico, after he illegally entered the United States approximately 29 miles west of the Calexico Port of Entry. Agents placed the man under arrest and transported him to the El Centro Centralized Processing Center for further processing.

CBP Report: El Centro Sector Border Patrol Agents Arrest Convicted Rapist: U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to the El Centro Sector arrested an illegal alien Monday afternoon with a prior convictions for a sexual offenses.

Prior Conviction

Record checks revealed that in 2007, the man was convicted in Hemet, California, of rape, sodomy, and oral copulation; all with a person under the age of 18. The man was subsequently sentenced to over nine years in prison for his crimes.

Additionally, the man was previously removed from the United States to Mexico in 2014.

As a convicted felon, the subject faces a charge of 8 USC § 1326 – Re-entry After Deportation, which carries a maximum sentence of up to 20 years in prison.

In fiscal year 2021, which began Oct. 1, 2020, El Centro Sector Border Patrol agents arrested and/or removed 17 individuals either convicted or wanted on sexual offense charges.

Please visit www.cbp.gov to view additional news releases and other information pertaining to Customs and Border Protection. For all news, information and updates, follow us on Twitter and Instagram @USBPChiefELC.U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation’s borders at and between official ports of entry. CBP is charged with securing the borders of the United States while enforcing hundreds of laws and facilitating lawful trade and travel.

#AceNewsDesk report ………..Published: Apr.07: 2021:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#arrest, #cbp, #illegal, #offences, #rape, #sexual

(LONDON) MET REPORT: Police are appealing for information after a man suffered life-threatening injuries after he was shot in Croydon on Saturday around 21:00hrs #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – Mar.14: Officers were called shortly after 20.50hrs on Saturday, 13 March to Church Street, Croydon: A 37-year-old man was found with gunshot wounds at the location, near to junction with Reeves Corner:

‘Appeal after 37yr-old-man suffers life-threatening injuries in shooting in Croydon: Detectives from the Specialist Crime South Command are investigating & two men have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder’

He was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital where he remains in a critical condition.

Two men, aged 24 and 30, have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and are currently in custody at a south London police station.

Police are appealing for witnesses for the incident or anyone with information to contact police on 101, quoting CAD 7335/13MAR.

#AceNewsDesk report …………Published: Mar.14: 2021:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#arrest, #london, #met, #murder, #police, #shooting

(LONDON) JUST IN: MET CASE REPORT: A man arrested in connection with the disappearance of Sarah Everard remains in custody at a local police station #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – Mar.10: The man, who is aged in his 40s, was arrested on the evening of Tuesday, 9 March on suspicion of kidnap. Today, Wednesday, 10 March, he has been further arrested on suspicion of murder and a separate allegation of indecent exposure.

MET UPDATE: ‘Sarah Everard investigation: The man is a serving Metropolitan Police officer in the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command. His primary role was uniformed patrol duties of diplomatic premises’

A woman, who is aged in her 30s, was also arrested on the evening of 9 March on suspicion of assisting an offender. She remains in custody: Officers are searching locations in London and Kent including a property in Deal and an area of woodland near Ashford:

Following the arrest of the police officer, the Metropolitan Police has made a referral to the Independent Office for Police Conduct.

[Sarah Everard]

‘Detectives originally released new photos as search for Sarah Everard’

Sarah Everard wearing the same coat as on the night she went missing

Sarah Everard wearing the same coat as on the night she went missing

CASE NOTES: Detective Chief Inspector Katherine Goodwin said: “We’ve released two new images of Sarah as we continue to search for her. Please take a look at them and consider if you saw her on the night she went missing. I am interested in hearing from people who may have been in the area from 21:30hrs onward: We have seen an overwhelming response from the public not only in terms of information that has come into us; but also how social media is being used to share the appeals far and wide. I would like to thank everyone for the support they have provided. It is clear that everyone wants to help us to find Sarah safe and well: We have seized a number of CCTV recordings but we know that there are likely to be many more out there. Please, even if you’re not sure, check your doorbell or CCTV footage just in case it holds a clue. I’m also asking delivery drivers or anyone with dashcam footage who would have been in the Poynders Road area at approximately 21:30hrs on Wednesday to come forward: We have committed significant resources to this investigation, with assistance coming from across the Met. I want to remain clear that at this time we have no information to suggest that Sarah has come to any harm and we retain an open mind as to the circumstances. We share the wish of her family and friends to have her back safely with her loved ones: Sarah had been at a friend’s house in Clapham on the evening of Wednesday, 3 March. At approximately 21:00hrs she left the property in Leathwaite Road through a back gate onto the A205 South Circular and began walking to her home address in Brixton: She is thought to have walked across Clapham Common and was expected to arrive home approximately 50 minutes later. It is unclear if she returned to her home address. She has not been seen or heard from since.

Information can also be provided to detectives using the Major Incident Portal or by calling Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

#AceNewsDesk report ………..Published: Mar.10: 2021:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#arrest, #london, #met, #police

#BREAKING144′ Boy arrested over teacher stabbing’

#AceBreakingNews – #BreakingUpdate:BRITAIN:June.11: Police investigating stabbing of teacher at school in Bradford arrest boy, 14, on suspicion of attempted murder.

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

Boy arrested over teacher stabbing_80201000_breaking_image_large-3.pngPolice investigating stabbing of teacher at school in Bradford arrest boy, 14, on suspicion of attempted murder. 

Earlier hunt for boy …..

@AceBreakingNews

Ace Worldwide News Group

#arrest, #attempted-murder, #australia, #bail, #beenleigh, #brisbane, #medical-state, #queensland, #stabbing, #the-police

TURKEY: ‘ DUTCH JOURNALIST HOUSE SEARCHED BY POLICE LOOKING FOR TERRORIST PROPAGANDA ‘

#AceWorldNews – TURKEY:Jan.06:A journalist from the Netherlands, who is based in the predominantly Kurdish city of Diyarbakir in the south east of the country, had been allegedly arrested by Turkish police on terrorism charges. Though the story l have uncovered states the following:

' Frederike Geerdink tweeted - Screenshot from 2015-01-06 21:24:58 '

‘ Frederike Geerdink tweeted – Screenshot from 2015-01-06 21:24:58 ‘

Frederike Geerdink tweeted that police had searched her home and were taking her into custody on charges related to “propaganda for a terrorist organization,” Reuters reports.

A police official said on condition of anonymity that the journalist, who works for Het Parool in the Netherlands and the UK’s Independent, had been detained on the prosecutor’s order and would be released after giving a statement.

The arrest comes on the same day President Tayyip Erdogan said that Turkish journalists enjoy more freedom than anywhere in Europe, amid allegations that Turkey was persecuting the country’s media.

#ANS2014

#arrest, #journalist, #kurdish, #police, #terrorism, #turkish

LEBANON: ‘ MILITANT AL-NURSA-FRONT CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEATH OF SOLDIER ‘

#AceWorldNews – LEBANON – Dec.06 – Militants from the Nusra Front have announced the killing of a Lebanese soldier in retaliation for the arrest of Islamists’ family members by Lebanese authorities.

The soldier shot dead, Ali Bazzal was one of more than two dozen troops taken captive in a joint attack by Nusra Front and the Islamic State on the Lebanese border town of Arsal in August.

Earlier this week, Beirut announced the arrest of a wife and a child of the Islamic State leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as well as the wife and two children of militant commander Abu Ali al-Shisha.

#ANS2014 

#al-nursa-front-2, #arrest, #islamists, #lebanese

‘ ISLAMIC STATE GROUP RECRUITS TEENAGERS INTO SS STYLE ISLAMIC POLICE FORCE ‘

#AceNewsServices IRAQ (Mosul) – Nov.23 – Teenagers carrying weapons stand at checkpoints and busy intersections in Iraq’s second-largest city, Mosul AP reported. 

' ISLAMIC STATE POLICE FORCE OF NEW RECRUITS GUARD MOSUL '

‘ ISLAMIC STATE POLICE FORCE OF NEW RECRUITS GUARD MOSUL ‘

Patched onto the left arms of their black uniforms are the logos of the Islamic Police.

In Raqqa, the Islamic State group’s de facto capital in Syria, boys attend training camp and religious courses before heading off to fight.

Others serve as cooks or guards at the extremists’ headquarters or as spies, informing on people in their neighbourhoods.

BAGHDAD, Sept 19 (Reuters) – Islamic State (IS) militants in Iraq’s north-west Nineveh province have created a police force to “implement the orders of the religious judiciary,” according to a well-known militant Islamist website.

Photos on the website showed armed men in black clothing with “Islamic Police Nineveh State” printed on the arm. The police forces were in freshly painted police cars and one photo showed militiamen on a river boat.

It was not clear when the photos were posted or when the police force was established.

The text on the website said the force would “maintain order and arrest culprits and the corrupt.” The text said it would be different from police forces in other states, which it described as “a tool to suppress dissent.”

Residents in Nineveh told Reuters the police’s main duty appears to be to detain people they consider opposed to their cause, however.

#ANS2014 

#arrest, #culprits, #extremists, #inform, #spies

‘ Doctors, Teachers, Care Workers and Former Police Officers Among 600 Suspected Paedophiles Arrested But NO MP’s ‘

#AceWorldNews – BRITAIN (London) – July 16 – Doctors, teachers, care workers and former police officers are among more than 600 suspected paedophiles arrested following a massive nationwide police operation.

National-Crime-Agency

The unprecedented investigation, involving every police force in the UK and coordinated by the National Crime Agency (NCA), took six months to complete.

The operation initially targeted people suspected of accessing indecent images of children on-line, but some of those arrested have now been charged with a wide range of offences, including serious sexual assault.

A total of 660 people were arrested as part of the operation and spokesman for the NCA said more than 400 children throughout Britain had been safeguarded.

Many of those arrested were people who had access to children in the course of their work.

The majority had not previously been on the police’s radar and had not previously been arrested for sex offences.

None of those arrested is a serving or former MP or member of the Government, according to the NCA.

Phil Gormley, deputy director general of the NCA, said: “This is the first time the UK has had the capability to coordinate a single targeted operation of this nature. Over the past six months we have seen unprecedented levels of cooperation to deliver this result.

“Our aim was to protect children who were victims of or might be at risk of sexual exploitation.

Read More:Telegraph 

#ANS2014

  

#abuse, #arrest, #london, #member-of-parliament, #national-crime-agency, #nca, #pedophilia, #police, #united-kingdom

ICC Announces Arrest of Four Men Linked to Trial of Former Dr Congo

English: International Criminal Court (ICC) logo

English: International Criminal Court (ICC) logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

#AceWorldNews says four people have been arrested for alleged witness tampering in the war crimes trial of former Congolese vice president Jean-Pierre Bemba, the International Criminal Court (ICC) today announced.

The four men are accused of “corruptly influencing witnesses before the ICC and presenting evidence that they knew to be false or forged,” according to a <“http://www.icc-cpi.int/en_menus/icc/press%20and%20media/press%20releases/Pages/pr962.aspx“>news release  from The Hague-based Court.

It is alleged that the suspects were part of a network for the purposes of presenting false or forged documents and bribing certain persons to give false testimony in the case against Mr. Bemba, whose trial started in November 2010.

The four men, arrested today and yesterday following a warrant issued on 20 November by Judge Cuno Tarfusser, include Mr. Bemba’s Lead Counsel Aimé Kilolo Musamba taken into custody by Belgian authorities, and Jean-Jacques Mangenda Kabongo, a member of Mr Bemba’s defence team and case manager, who was arrested in the Netherlands.

English: DR Congo 2006 presidential election c...

English: DR Congo 2006 presidential election candidate Jean-Pierre Bemba (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

The two other men are Fidèle Babala Wandu, a member of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) Parliament and Deputy Secretary General of the Mouvement pour la Libération du Congo – who was taken into custody in the DRC – and Narcisse Arido, a Defence witness, who was arrested by French authorities.

“On behalf of the Court, the Registrar of the ICC, Herman von Hebel, expressed his gratitude to the States’ authorities for their cooperation,” the ICC said, adding that these are the first arrests made in relation to such charges before the Court.

Mr. Bemba is the alleged President and Commander-in-Chief of the Mouvement de libération du Congo being tried for two counts of crimes against humanity (rape and murder) and three counts of war crimes (rape, murder and pillaging) allegedly committed in the Central African Republic (CAR).

Established by the Rome Statute of 1998, the ICC can try cases involving individuals charged with war crimes committed since July 2002. The Security Council, the ICC Prosecutor or a State Party to the court can initiate any proceedings, and the ICC only acts when countries themselves are unwilling or unable to investigate or prosecute.

New York, Nov 24 2013  6:00PM

 

#aceworldnews, #arrest, #bemba, #central-african-republic, #congo, #cuno-tarfusser, #democratic-republic-of-congo, #international-criminal-court, #jean-pierre-bemba, #movement-for-the-liberation-of-the-congo