#AceWorldNews says Seven first-responders were killed on Wednesday battling a fire that destroyed an archive of bank documents, AP quoted Argentina’s security secretary, Sergio Berni, as saying.
The dead include five firefighters and two civil defense workers who were killed when a wall of the building collapsed on top of them.
The fire at the Iron Mountain warehouse took hours to bring under control, and the sprawling building is reported to be ruined. Buenos Aires civil defense director, Guillermo Montenegro, said the archives contained banking documents.
#AceFinanceNews says over half of “Consumers feel undervalued by their Bank” leading banks to look at closer at their customer experience gap, with friendly, knowledgeable staff and banking services as the consumer demands.
Almost half of consumers in GB, Germany, France and the US feel their bank does not value them as a customer ( 48 per cent), according to new Ipsos MORI research commissioned by GMC Software Technology. Consumers want to decide how they bank, with almost three-quarters wanting to request the format in which they receive information from their bank (72 per cent) and also at a time that suits them (74 per cent). Banks therefore need to listen to consumers to deliver the services they need. However, only 19 per cent of consumers really believe banks understand
how to deliver good customer experience.
FULL STORY AT: AFN
- Islamic banks’ need to reorient operations (gulfnews.com)
- Banks Could Lose 35 Percent Of Revenues By 2020 (blogs.sap.com)
- Banking’s evolution in the age of the internet (hispanicbusiness.com)
- 2 Ways to Invest in Internet Banking (fool.com)
- Bank acquisitions: Many potential buyers, few willing to sell (bizjournals.com)
- Mobile banking boosts balances (nzherald.co.nz)
- Mobile banking a blessing (stuff.co.nz)