INFOWARS: The establishment specializes in the old fashion bait-and-switch. It knows the people are sick and tired of government as usual and they want change. Obama was billed as Mr. Hope and Change. But once installed in the White House, he immediately continued and expanded the Bush agenda, that is to say the agenda of the political establishment. Barry, like his predecessor, is little more than a frontispiece, a tele-prompter reader for the elite.
“The Republican establishment despises Ted Cruz. And that’s great news for the senator from Texas: It’s the most prominent sign that he’s the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination,” the National Journal opined last week.
The faux government shutdown with its intense partisan squabbling and meticulously orchestrated theatrics provided Cruz and the reformulated Tea Party Republicans with a stage to present themselves as the answer to politics as usual. According to the script, a staid GOP dominated by the likes of old guard John McCain and John Boehner is afraid of Cruz and the supposedly renegade faction of Tea Party activists in the House. But it’s all show business.
For all his allure as an outsider, Canada-born Ted Cruz is in fact an insider playing a role similar to the one Barack Obama played back in 2008 when his handlers portrayed him as the hope and change candidate out of nowhere.
Cruz’s insider connection is a family affair. His wife, Heidi, is a Goldman Sachs vice president in Houston, Texas, according to her LinkedIn profile. She also served as an economic advisor for the Bush administration. In 2011, a Cruz campaign spokesman portrayed Heidi as “an expert on North American trade,” in other words she is savvy when it comes to globalist transnational trade deals like NAFTA, the single most destructive government move against the American worker in history.
- Ted Cruz and Mike Lee are Running the GOP — and They are Winning (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Video From The Rafael Cruz Father Of Senator Ted Cruz (freerepublican.wordpress.com)
- Exclusive: Sen. Ted Cruz Talks About Obamacare, Threats Against His Family (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Ted Cruz’s Wife is a Goldman Sachs VP With Ties To The “Council on Foreign Relations” (thelastgreatstand.com)
- Ted Cruz’s Wife is a Goldman Sachs VP (dailypaul.com)
- Ted Cruz’s wife is a Goldman Sachs VP and CFR member (hangthebankers.com)