(PAKISTAN) JUST IN: A suicide bomber has attacked a motorcade of Chinese personnel, injuring one Chinese national and killing two local children, according to the nation’s Chinese embassy #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – Aug.23: The Chinese embassy in Pakistan strongly condemns this act of terrorism, extends its sincere sympathies to the injured of both countries, and expresses its deep condolences to the innocent victims in Pakistan,” it said in a statement.

#AceDailyNews says that according to the embassy the attack happened on Friday evening at the Gwadar East Bay Expressway project in Balochistan, in south-western Pakistan….The statement said several wounded people were sent to a hospital in Gwadar for treatment.

Locals gather around a bus that rolled down a ravine after an explosion in a remote province of Pakistan.
Pakistan authorities said last month’s suicide bombing in northern Pakistan was carried out by Islamist militants.(AP Photo)

The embassy called on Pakistan’s authorities to conduct a thorough investigation of the incident and severely punish the perpetrators.

According to Pakistan’s ARY News, the attacker detonated himself about 15 metres from the motorcade at 7:00pm local time.

Two children, playing nearby, died in the attack while two others were injured, it added.

Fawad Chaudhry, Pakistan’s Minister for Information and Broadcasting, described the attack as “a game of sabotage”.

“[The] attack in Gawader is just another expression of game of sabotage against economic vision of great leadership of China and Pakistan,” Mr Chaudhry wrote.

In July, a suicide bomber attacked a bus carrying workers to a dam construction site in northern Pakistan, killing 13 people, including nine Chinese nationals.

Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said Pakistani Taliban militants known as Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) were behind those attacks.

The TTP said it was not involved.

Beijing is investing more than $US65 billion ($91 million) in infrastructure projects in Pakistan as part of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor, under its wider Belt and Road initiative.

Analysts say China has geopolitical ambitions that extend to both Pakistan and Indian Kashmir. 

A Chinese tabloid run by the ruling Communist Party’s official People’s Daily called the bus blast the most serious attack on Chinese nationals in recent years.

Reuters/ABC

#AceNewsDesk report ……..Published: Aug.23: 2021:

Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts fromTwitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#balochistan, #bomber, #china, #chinese, #pakistan

(NETHERLANDS) JUST IN: Dutch salvage workers have found some bone fragments and scraps of airmen’s clothing in the debris of an RAF Wellington bomber shot down over the Netherlands in June 1941 #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – June.13: The Wellington had a six-man Czech crew, five of whom died. It was downed by a German night fighter, crashing at Nieuwe Niedorp, a village about 60km (37 miles) north of Amsterdam.

Dutch find Czech crew remains at WW2 RAF bomber crash site: A week ago the Czech Ambassador to the Netherlands, Katerina Sequensova, visited the site, where recovery work began on 25 May. Civil engineers and the Dutch defence ministry are involved, including military forensic identification specialists.

Getty Images: Two of the Czechoslovak crew shown here – Karel Valach (1st left) and Vilem Konstacky (4th from left) – died in the June raid

It had been bombing the port of Bremen.

The dig is part of a wider Dutch project to find wartime crews’ remains.

Czech Embassy/HagueThe Czech ambassador (L) met the salvage team at the crash site

In World War Two the RAF’s 311 (Czechoslovak) Squadron had airmen who had fled Nazi-occupied Czechoslovakia and had then had combat experience in Poland or France. It was based at RAF East Wretham, near Thetford in Norfolk.

The squadron flew Vickers Wellington and Liberator bombers.

More than 5,500 aircraft crashed during the air war over the Netherlands in 1940-1945, and as many as 50 are believed to have crews’ remains.

Geert Jonker, a member of the identification team at Nieuwe Niedorp, told Czech TV: “They never returned home to Czechoslovakia, so the least we can do is go out and search for them and give them a proper burial.”

Read more on related topics:

The Wellington’s pilot, Flight Sgt Vilem Bufka, parachuted out of the burning plane, broke a leg on landing and was captured by the Germans. He was imprisoned in Colditz Castle, with many other Royal Air Force POWs, and returned to Czechoslovakia in August 1945. He wrote a memoir – Bomber T2990 Gone Silent – and died in 1967.

Czech Embassy/HagueDebris from the Bristol Pegasus engines was found

The five crew who died were: co-pilot Alois Rozum, radio operator Leonhard Smrcek, navigator Vilem Konstacky, front gunner Jan Hejna and rear gunner Karel Valach. 

In its tribute to the crew, the Czech Foreign Ministry says Valach had “met an English girl Doreen Francis Todd and they were married on 10 December 1940”. It adds: “Their son was born in 1941.”

Czech Embassy/HagueThe bomber sank into mud when it crashed near the Dutch coast

The RAF Museum says 311 Squadron focused mainly on bombing the cities of Bremen and Cologne.

“The squadron’s greatest success was the sinking of the blockade runner Alsterufer, which transported over 300 tons of rare tungsten from Japan to Germany,” it says. The operation took place off the French Atlantic coast in 1943. During the war the Allies imposed a naval blockade to stop cargo ships bringing essential supplies to Nazi Germany.Stevie Stevens flew 29 missions during World War Two

#AceNewsDesk report ………Published: Jun.13: 2021:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#bomber, #czech, #dutch, #netherlands, #raf, #wellington, #ww2

GERMANY: German police: Following up leads across Saxony as several hundred grams of ‘highly explosive’ material found in Chemnitz apartment raid linked to alleged #bomb plot – Spiegel – @AceNewsServices

#AceNewsReport – Oct.09: Saxony Police say they’re following up on leads in Chemnitz and across Germany; no new developments as yet – @NaomiConrad http://bit.ly/2dW2D11

German #police: Several hundred grams of ‘highly explosive’ material found in Chemnitz apartment raid linked to alleged #bomb plot – Spiegel – http://bit.ly/2dzSeLD

The Manhunt continues for the suspects. Please notes to the person at 0351/8554114. mug with image ➡ polizei.sachsen.de/de/45350.htm

BHsX3eSA_normal.jpeg Polizei Sachsen (@PolizeiSachsen)
09/10/2016, 08:39
Die Fahndung nach dem Tatverdächtigen dauert an. Hinweise zur Person bitte an 0351/8554114.
Fahndung mit Bild ➡️ polizei.sachsen.de/de/45350.htm pic.twitter.com/4ArlHPNoup

Photo: German police have released this photo of 22-year-old Jaber Albakr, saying he is wanted in connection to a planned terror attack – BR24 – http://bit.ly/2dzUd2r

Editors Notes:

I would remind you that this blog is produced free for the public good and you are welcome to republish or re-use this article or any other material freely anywhere without requesting further permission.

News & Views welcome always published as long as NO bad language or is not related to subject matter.

To keep online information secure, experts recommend keeping your social media accounts private, changing your passwords often, and never answering unsolicited emails or phone calls asking for your personal information. Need help and guidance visit https://acepchelp.wordpress.com and leave a comment or send a private message on Telegram @Aceone31

Ace News Services Site Links Listed Here:

AceTweet This News

#bomber

AFGHANISTAN: American university in Kabul under attack, reports of #gunfire, #explosion 100s trapped inside as government forces are on the scene – @AceNewsServices

#AceNewsReport – Aug.24: This is an update from earlier on breaking
https://acebreakingnews.wordpress.com/2016/08/24/breaking144-american-university-in-kabul-under-attack-reports-of-gunfire-explosion-rt-acebreakingnews

American university in Kabul under attack, reports of gunfire, explosion
Preview Armed men have attacked the American University in the Afghan capital Kabul, officials have confirmed. Eyewitnesses on social media say they are trapped inside, as government forces head to the scene. University Under Attack in Kabul

attacks-24

The American University of Afghanistan in Darul Aman Road in Kabul city came under attack just after 7pm on Wednesday.

According to sources, there was an initial explosion followed by gunfire.

Reports also indicate that gunmen have managed to enter the university.

Casualties are feared.

This comes just two weeks after two of the university’s professors were kidnapped. One was an American and the other an Australian.

Editors Notes:

I would remind you that this blog is produced free for the public good and you are welcome to republish or re-use this article or any other material freely anywhere without requesting further permission.

News & Views welcome always published as long as NO bad language or is not related to subject matter.

To keep online information secure, experts recommend keeping your social media accounts private, changing your passwords often, and never answering unsolicited emails or phone calls asking for your personal information. Need help and guidance visit https://acepchelp.wordpress.com and leave a comment or send a private message on Telegram @Aceone31

Ace News Services Site Links Listed Here:

AceTweet This News

#bomber

BOSTON: TRIAL OF BOMBER COMMENCES JAN 05 AS JUDGE REFUSES ANY FURTHER DELAY ‘

#AceWorldNews – BOSTON:Jan.02: Federal judge George O’Toole has refused the Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s lawyers’ application to postpone the proceeding till autumn.

Tsarnaev is accused of carrying out a terrorist act at the Boston Marathon in April 2013 when three people died and over 260 were wounded in two explosions.

The trial will start as planned January 5 in Boston and is expected to last for two or three months.

Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty to 30 charges including using a weapon of mass destruction resulting in death.

Public prosecutors intend to demand the death penalty for Tsarnaev.

#ANS2015

#bomber, #explosions, #terrorist

PAKISTAN: ‘ AL-QAEDA’S MOST WANTED BOMBER KILLED IN DAWN RAID ‘

#AceNewsServices – PAKISTAN – Dec.06 – A senior al-Qaeda militant, accused of planning to bomb trains in New York and London, has been killed in Pakistan, the country’s military says BBC Asia News reported.

' Adnan el Shukrijumah was killed in a raid in north-western Pakistan, near the Afghan border '

‘ Adnan el Shukrijumah was killed in a raid in north-western Pakistan, near the Afghan border ‘ 

Adnan el Shukrijumah was killed in a raid in north-western Pakistan, near the Afghan border, the military said.

' Adnan el Shukrijumah was killed in a raid in north-western Pakistan, near the Afghan border '

‘ Adnan el Shukrijumah was killed in a raid in north-western Pakistan, near the Afghan border ‘

The FBI describes him as al-Qaeda’s global operations chief, a post once held by the alleged mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

Shukrijumah was born in Saudi Arabia and lived for several years in the US.

He was named in a US federal indictment as a conspirator in the case against three men accused of plotting suicide bomb attacks on New York’s subway system in 2009.

He is also suspected of having played a role in plotting al-Qaeda attacks in Panama, Norway and the UK.

Wiki History:  

Born in Saudi Arabia, Adnan Gulshair el Shukrijumah (Arabic: عدنان شكري جمعة‎, ʿAdnān Shukrī Jumaʿah) (4 August 1975 – 6 December 2014) was a member of al-Qaeda who grew up in the United States.[1][2]

In March 2003, a provisional arrest warrant was issued calling him a “material witness”, and he was subsequently listed by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on the Seeking Information – War on Terrorism list,[3] and since then United States Department of State, through the Rewards for Justice Program, has offered a bounty of up to US$5 million for information about his location.[2][4]

Last known to have lived with his family in Miramar, Florida,[5] Shukrijumah is known to have a Guyanese passport but might also use a Saudi,Canadian, or Trinidadian passport.[1][2] Saudi Arabia has repeatedly denied that el Shukrijumah is a Saudi citizen.[6] Now he is considered to be a high-ranking member of Al-Qaeda.[7]

His mother insists that her son has been wrongly accused.[8][9][10] He also goes by the names Abu Arif, and Jafar al-Tayyar, the latter translating to “Jafar the Pilot”.[10]

Media reports surfaced in 6 December 2014 indicating that he was killed in a manhunt operation by Pakistan on in South Waziristan.[11]

#ANS2014 

#al-qaeda, #bomber, #killed