#AceNewsServices – UKRAINE(Donetsk)- September 27 – On the outskirts of Donetsk, miners discovered new mass graves of brutally murdered civilians.
‘ Victims found in mass graves in Ukraine lack internal organs ‘
Representatives of the People’s Republic of Donetsk believe that the civilians were killed by National Guard soldiers, as the Ukrainian troops had been staying in the settlement, where the graves were found, since April, whereas Donetsk militia occupied the village only on September 21, RIA Novosti reports.
However, Kiev officials deny the information. Earlier, a representative of the Council of National Security and Defense of Ukraine, Andrey Lysenko, said that “no soldier of the National Guard was ever staying in the location.”
Prime Minister of the People’s Republic of Donetsk Alexander Zakharchenko told the Russian News Service that there were three burials of civilians found – about 40 dead bodies of civilians, prisoners of war and Ukrainian militia soldiers.
According to Zakharchenko, an examination of the bodies showed that the victims lacked internal organs. However, he noted, it remains unclear whether the organs had been harvested at the time when the victims were alive or dead.
OSCE observers confirmed reports about the discovery of three mass graves in the Donetsk region, in the village of Nizhnyaya Krynka and its surroundings on September 23.
Chairman of Just Russia Party, head of the party faction in the State Duma of the Russian Federation, Sergei Mironov, commenting on the reports, said that the Duma suggested establishing an international commission to investigate crimes against humanity and war crimes against civilians in Ukraine.