(SCOTLAND) NCA REPORT: A 45-year-old man has been arrested by officers as part of an investigation into the attempted importation of almost a quarter of a tonne of cocaine in a bus in Sept.2020 #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – Oct.11: The man, who is from Irvine in North Ayrshire, was detained as he stepped off a flight from Spain at Glasgow Prestwick Airport yesterday (9 October)…..

#AceDailyNews NCA Report: On the arrest of a ‘third man’ on a in Scotland over ‘cocaine coach’ that was intercepted in Dover that was on a flight from Spain to Glasgow …He was transported to Carlisle police station where he was questioned by investigators, before being released under investigation.

bus interior with concealment 10 Oct 21

CASE NOTES: The arrest forms part of an ongoing investigation which has already seen two men from the north west of England jailed for more than 30 years: Driver Christopher Bullows, from St Helens, and his passenger Mark Tucker, from Blackburn, were arrested after their coach was stopped at Dover Docks in September 2020: A search by Border Force uncovered the cocaine hidden in a specially constructed wastewater tank. The drugs would have been worth around £19.4 million if sold on the streets of the UK: In July this year Tucker was jailed for 16 years and Bullows for 14 years and four months at Canterbury Crown Court.

NCA Branch Commander Mark McCormack said: “This was a significant amount of cocaine and our investigation into this smuggling attempt continues: Drugs fuel violence and exploitation in our communities, and those involved in smuggling into the UK play a key role in that chain of criminality. We will do all we can to disrupt and dismantle the organised crime groups involved.”

#AceNewsDesk report ……………………Published: Oct.11: 2021:

Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts fromTwitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#carlisle, #dover, #glasgow, #nca, #scotland, #spain

(KENT, U.K.) JUST IN: Climate protesters have mounted a blockade of the port of Dover, after being banned from taking action around the M25 #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – Sept.24: Around 30 activists, from the Insulate Britain pressure group descended on roads around the main ferry port early this morning: Police are at the scene say 39 people have now been arrested with two protest sites now cleared, disruption remains at a third location on Jubilee Way at the Port of Dover.

#AceDailyNews says that according to GB News: Insulate Britain mounted a blockade of Dover Port: Around 30 activists, from the pressure group descended on roads around the main ferry port early this morning causing chaos ….with police arresting around 39 in total from two sites ….

Mark White Home and Security Editor: Published friday 24 September 2021 – 09:33 Last updated friday 24 September 2021 – 11:04

Earlier this week, National Highways was granted an injunction at the High Court to ban protesters from blocking the main orbital motorway.

It followed five separate days of action which blocked multiple junctions around the M25 and snarled up traffic for many hours, infuriating motorists.

Reacting to the news of this morning’s blockade of Dover, the Transport Secretary Grant Shapps told GB News: “I’m aware of the protests this morning and am in touch with authorities there.

“Obviously the first priority is to stop this.”

He added: “It’s completely counter productive, they are being incredibly irresponsible. This cannot continue.”

The High Court injunction only bans activists from taking action around the M25.

Authorities had feared the group, which vowed to continue its protests despite the ban, would simply move on to disrupt other routes.

MET Officers make further arrests over M25 protests …..

Metropolitan Police officers have made two further arrests in relation to the ongoing investigation into the actions taken to block the M25 by protest group Insulate Britain.

A 36-year-old man was arrested at his home address in Streatham on suspicion of conspiracy to cause public nuisance on Wednesday, 22 September. 

A 51-year-old woman was arrested at her home address in Warrington on suspicion of conspiracy to cause public nuisance on Thursday, 23 September.

This follows three arrests made last week for the same offence. A 55-year-old man, 45-year-old woman and a 49-year-old man were arrested for conspiracy to cause public nuisance on Monday, 13 September. 

In total, Met officers have made 28 arrests for those obstructing the public highway.

Those arrested have been released under investigation whilst the crime team fully investigate all lines of enquiry and pursue all possible offences committed given the amount of material they have seized.

#AceNewsDesk report …….Published: Sept.24: 2021;

Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts fromTwitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#dover, #kent, #m20, #m25, #met, #protestors, #uk

(DOVER, KENT, U.K.) JUST IN: At least 430 migrants crossed the English Channel to the UK on Monday – a new record for a single day – the Home Office has said #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – July.21: Sky News cameras have filmed a dinghy carrying 13 suspected migrants arriving on a beach in Kent: Helicopter footage shows the group coming ashore in Dungeness, with several men sitting on the sand after disembarking: It appears that several other groups have also managed to come ashore after making the dangerous journey across the English Channel.

#AceDailyNews reports that a record 430-illegal-migrants cross English Channel in single day: BBC’s Jon Donnison spoke to some of the migrants trying to make the dangerous journey as France has taken the option not to provide asylum and allowing many to attempt that extremely journey

BBC News: The migrants are believed to have sailed from Northern France or Belgium Dan Johnson Getty Images:

The department said it was taking “substantial steps to tackle the unacceptable problem of illegal migration”.

According to the PA news agency, at least 430 migrants sailed across the Channel on Monday, surpassing the previous record of 416 that was set in September 2020.

High numbers of crossings are being attempted due to the warm weather

Footage shows several suspected migrants arriving on Kent coast as Channel crossings rise

High numbers of crossings are being attempted due to the warm weather.

According to the PA news agency, at least 430 migrants sailed across the Channel on Monday, surpassing the previous record of 416 that was set in September 2020.

Sky’s correspondent Ashna Hurynag, who is in Dover, said: “We have seen the UK paying France a lot of money to up surveillance – but we are talking about miles and miles of coastline that need patrolling.

“Once the police crack down on one of the beaches, you find that suspected migrants pop up elsewhere and again, the routine starts once more.

More from UK

“It’s a bit of a cat-and-mouse situation for authorities in France, but also for the authorities here too.”

According to the PA news agency, at least 430 migrants sailed across the Channel on Monday

Women and children – some of whom were too young to walk – were among those who arrived yesterday. Some needed to be supported as they set foot on the beach.

Also on Monday, parliament debated plans to introduce sweeping reforms of the asylum system, with former prime minister Theresa May sounding warnings over the prospect of the UK sending asylum seekers to offshore processing centres – not dissimilar from the ones used by Australia.

Bella Sankey, director of charity Detention Action, said: “The Home Office’s anti-refugee bill is political theatre that doesn’t even pretend to deal with the issue or make our system, safe, fair or efficient.

“We need a mechanism allowing refugees arriving at the UK border in France to be given safe passage, and until we have it, all else is noise and distraction.”

More than 1,850 people have reached Britain on small boats in July so far, according to PA analysis.

That is more than the 2019 total.

Around 50 people were seen landing on the beach at Dungeness in Kent after crossing in one dinghy.

The group included women and young children. 

It comes after eight boats carrying 241 migrants reached the UK on Sunday. 

So far this year, nearly 8,000 people have reached the UK in about 345 boats.

The previous daily high of 416 was set in September 2020

PA MediaThe dinghy’s arrival was watched over by the crew of an RNLI lifeboat

Home Secretary Priti Patel has pledged to make Channel crossing “unviable”. 

Dan O’Mahoney, clandestine channel threat commander, said: “There is an unacceptable rise in dangerous small boat crossings across the channel because of a surge in illegal migration across Europe.

“People should claim asylum in the first safe country they reach and not risk their lives making these dangerous crossings. We are continuing to pursue the criminals behind these illegal crossings.”

He added that the Nationality and Borders Bill would “protect lives and break this cycle of illegal crossings” and the government was continuing to return those with no legal right to remain in the UK. 

Under the bill, which is currently being considered by MPs, it would become a criminal offence to knowingly arrive in the UK illegally.

Migrants entering without permission could face up to four years in prison.

But the plans have been criticised by charities including Refugee Action, which has called them “extreme and nasty”.

#AceNewsDesk report ……Published: July.20: 2021:

Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts from Twitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#dover, #illegals, #kent, #u-k-migrants

'Scotland Yard Swooped on Dover and Arrest Two Men Under Suspicion of Terror Offences'

#AceNewsServices – LONDON (Dover) – June 06 – Scotland Yard swooped on Dover on Wednesday and arrested two men returning from Syria on suspicion of terror offences.

(Members of the Free Syrian Army: Scotland Yard believes that the two men they have arrested have been involved in terrorist activity in the Middle East country) 

The men, aged 26 and 44, were held at around 11pm by the Metropolitan Police Force’s Counter Terrorism Command.

The duo was taken into custody as they landed at the Kent port on a ferry from Calais.

(Syrian rebels take position during clashes with government forces in Idlib, north Syria) 

The pair are facing questions at a police station in south London and two addresses in west London and one in Hertfordshire are being searched as part of the investigation.

It is believed that one line of inquiry is whether they had travelled to or had links with terrorist activities in Syria.

Hundreds of would-be British jihadists have gone to the war-torn Middle Eastern state to join fighting there, and UK authorities recently launched a campaign to encourage Muslim women to inform on relatives they suspect of planning to travel there.

(Syrian citizens stand near a burning truck that was destroyed by two cars bombs, at Jaramana, in Damascus, Syria) 

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: ‘They were travelling from Calais into the country.

It is believed to be Syrian related.

‘On Tuesday 3 June, at approximately 11pm, officers from SO15 Counter Terrorism Command arrested two men aged 26 and 44 at Dover on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism under Section 41 of the Terrorism Act 2000.

‘They are currently in custody at south London police station.

Read More: Daily Mail 

#ANS2014

Enhanced by Zemanta

#counter-terrorism-command, #dover, #london, #middle-east, #scotland-yard, #syria, #terrorism, #terrorism-act-2000