(CONCORD, NH.) US Marshalls Report: New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force is very pleased to announce the arrest of two homicide suspects in two days #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – Sept.07: The first arrest for homicide occurred on Thursday, at an apartment on Evans Road in Madbury, New Hampshire. The fugitive, Derrell Sanford, 26 years-of-age, was wanted in connection with a fatal stabbing last month in Roxbury, Massachusetts. Sanford was arrested without incident and charged as a fugitive from justice by the Madbury Police Department. Sanford is being held at the Strafford County Jail pending his court hearings and return to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to face these very serious allegations. This arrest was made by several member agencies from the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force from both New Hampshire and Massachusetts including members from the; Belknap, Rockingham and Strafford County Sheriff’s Offices, Federal Protective Service, ATF, and the Boston, Greenfield and Madbury Police Departments along with deputy U.S. Marshals.

#AceDailyNews reports that Two Homicide Suspects Arrested in Two Days by U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force in New Hampshire

The second homicide suspect was arrested a short time ago at a residence on Stark Road in Belmont, New Hampshire. Ryan Barden, 30 years-of-age, is accused of killing a Nashua resident in early August. The victim was discovered deceased on August 11, and an autopsy found that he had died due to someone hitting him in the head. Barden was located by members of the task force hiding inside of a bedroom closet, where he was removed and arrested without further incident. This arrest was made by several member agencies of the U.S. Marshals – NH Joint Fugitive Task Force including the Belknap County Sheriff’s Office, the Belmont, Greenfield and Nashua Police Departments, along with deputy US Marshals. Barden is enroute to the Nashua Police Department for processing and holding pending his initial court appearance on Tuesday to face the homicide charges in Hillsborough County Superior Court – South.

U.S. Marshal Nick Willard said, “These are two very serious offenders that were arrested here in New Hampshire.” Willard continued, “I am glad that we were able to combine our efforts with so many incredible investigators to help bring both of these men to face justice; which will hopefully give the victim’s families some sense of closure.”

Since the inception of the U.S. Marshals – New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force in 2002, these partnerships have resulted in over 8,218 arrests (Updated as of 12/16/2020). These arrests have ranged in seriousness from murder, assault, unregistered sex offenders, probation and parole violations and numerous other serious offenses. Nationally the United States Marshals Service fugitive programs are carried out with local law enforcement in 94 district offices, 85 local fugitive task forces, 8 regional task forces, as well as a growing network of offices in foreign countries.

#AceNewsDesk report ……Published: Sept.07: 2021:

Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts fromTwitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#fugitives, #new-hampshire, #task-force, #usm

(U.K.) NCA/NEU REPORT: A week-long joint operation involving JOINT agencies has led to the capture of six wanted fugitives across the country #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – July.16: A week-long joint operation involving the National Crime Agency’s International Crime Bureau and the police National Extradition Unit (NEU) has led to the capture of six wanted fugitives across the UK.

#AceDailyNews report on a joint operation NCA & NEU that leads to capture of six fugitives wanted for modern slavery, human trafficking and people smuggling offences overseas and was week of activity that was carried out in conjunction with partners at Interpol and all are waiting extradition ….

Image showing individual being arrested.

It saw NCA and NEU officers work together to track down a number individuals wanted for modern slavery, human trafficking and people smuggling offences in locations across the country.

The first operation took place on Monday 5 July, as officers arrested 31-year-old Romanian national Ionuţ Pătru from Brastavăţu in Romania, at an address in Merridale Road, Wolverhampton.

Pătru was wanted by the authorities in Romania to serve a five year jail sentenced for trafficking a 13-year-old girl for the purposes of sexual exploitation.

The following day husband and wife Cătălin and Mihaela Didilă (aged 44 and 41) were both detained at the address they were living at in Spaines Road, Huddersfield.

Both are wanted in Romania where they are alleged to have been involved in an organised crime group involved in trafficking women and money laundering. In one case they are suspected of tricking a 17-year-old girl to come to the UK, where she was eventually forced into prostitution.

On Wednesday 7 July officers arrested British national Muzafar Sabir Sabah, 36, at his address in Pawel Road, Coventry.

Sabah is wanted by the Hungarian authorities for his role in a plot to smuggle two groups of migrants across the Hungarian-Austrian border in 2016, for which he has been sentenced to three years in prison in his absence.

The same day a separate warrant was executed on Calvert Lane in Hull to arrest Lithuanian national Tomas Žemrieta, 37.

He absconded from custody in Lithuania in 2019 after being jailed for four years for being part of an organised crime group who recruited people in Lithuania and trafficked them to the UK for the purposes of labour exploitation.

On Friday 9 July 54-year-old Bulgarian national Vihren Boychev Ignatov was arrested at his home address in Craven Street, Lincoln.

He is wanted by the authorities in Romania, who say he attempted to smuggle six migrants across the border into Bulgaria in the back of a van in September 2020.

All those detained have now appeared before Westminster Magistrates Court and are the subject of extradition proceedings.

Head of the NCA’s UK International Crime Bureau, Kathryn Clarke, said: This operation has seen the NCA work closely with Interpol and police colleagues at the National Extradition Unit to identify, track down and arrest six people wanted for serious offences overseas, living here in the UK: They thought they were out of reach but they were wrong, and as result of these arrests the British public are safer: But there is an important message to send out here and that is that the UK is not a safe haven for overseas fugitives or people involved in trans-national organised crime: We are determined to make sure wanted criminals spend their lives looking over their shoulder, knowing we are actively seeking to arrest them and return them to face justice.”

15 July 2021

#AceNewsDesk report ………Published: July.16: 2021:

Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts fromTwitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#trafficking, #fugitives, #interpol, #neu, #u-k-nca