(LONDON) Kingston Crown Court Report: A man has been jailed after he attempted to stab a woman in Battersea and then threatened further victims with a knife in a chaotic rampage #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – July.22: This comes after he was found guilty of one count of attempted grievous bodily harm on Thursday, 20 May at Kingston Crown Court. He pleaded guilty to six counts of making threats with a bladed article in a public place, criminal damage, burglary and theft at the same court on Wednesday, 21 April.,,,,

#AceDailyNews reports that Ibrahim Ajbeer, 30 (16.01.91) of Moor Lane, Preston, Lancashire was sentenced to six years and ten months in prison at Kingston Crown court on Monday, 19 July.

[JAILED: Ibrahim Ajbeer]

On 11 October, 2020 at 21:47hrs, Ajbeer entered a shop on Battersea Park Road, SW11 and went behind the counter, picking up a knife which he used to threaten store workers before being chased away.

He didn’t stop there, going into a supermarket on Battersea Park Road to steal a bottle of vodka with the knife in his hand.

Once outside, he approached a woman and ran after her. He grabbed hold of her, pulled clothing from her and held a knife over her as she lay on the ground before he was chased away by members of the public.

His rampage continued on to Falcon Road, SW11 where he stabbed at the window of a car, causing it to shatter, before threatening two women outside a pub on Falcon Road, pinning one to the floor.

The events culminated when he attempted to stab a woman and threatened another before several members of the public bravely intervened and detained him. Officers arrived on scene and arrested Ajbeer. 

DC Emily Dawson, investigating officer, said: “This was a string of violent, unprovoked attacks in which Ajbeer inflicted fear and intimidation on those in the local community. He went out on the streets looking to cause harm to the public and I thank the members of the public who intervened and restrained Ajbeer. The consequences of his actions could have been far worse and it took extreme bravery to confront him: Ajbeer will now spend a considerable amount of time in prison. I am certain this has made our streets a safer place and hope it will bring some closure and justice to the victims who suffered terrifying ordeals. The Met remains committed and dedicated to tackling violent crime and putting offenders behind bars.”

#AceNewsDesk report ……….Published: July.22: 2021:

Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts fromTwitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#battersea, #court, #lancashire, #london, #prison, #stabbing

(LANCASHIRE, U.K) Preston Crown Court Report: A law student was “in the wrong place at the wrong time” when she was shot dead amid a feud between two tyre firm owners, a court has heard #AceNewsDesk report

#AceNewsReport – May.22: Aya Hachem, 19, was killed in the drive-by shooting in Blackburn, Lancashire, on 17 May 2020:

Aya Hachem: Student shot dead ‘amid feud between tyre firms’ The incident was the culmination of a long-running dispute between Feroz Suleman, of RI Tyres, and Pachah Khan, of Quickshine Tyres, a jury was told: Eight people are on trial at Preston Crown Court accused of her murder.

20 hours ago

Aya Hachem
Aya Hachem was a young trustee for the Children’s Society

Prosecutor Nicholas Johnson QC said the feud started in early 2019 when Quickshine began selling tyres next door to RI after previously only washing cars.

The “bad blood” between the men escalated and a plan was hatched to kill Mr Khan and/or someone else at Quickshine Tyres, the court heard. 

Mr Johnson said: “What happened was planned in detail and involved many people.”

The court heard Ms Hachem had been walking along King Street at 15:00 BST when she was hit. 

The prosecution allege she was shot by hired hitman Zamir Raja, who was sitting in the back of a Toyota Avensis being driven by Anthony Ennis past Quickshine Tyres. 

Family handoutMs Hachem was walking along King Street in Blackburn when she was shot

Mr Johnson said: “Zamir Raja’s first shot hit one of the windows of Quickshine, the second hit Aya Hachem. 

“Aya had no connection to either Mr Khan, his business, Zamir Raja, or anyone else in this case.

“She was simply unlucky. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

Mr Johnson said Mr Suleman was the “organiser of the whole thing” while Abubakr Satia sourced the Avensis used in the shooting and “made sure all the key players were in the right place at the right time”.

Both Uthman Satia and his girlfriend Judy Chapman acted as getaway drivers for Mr Raja and Mr Ennis, it is claimed, while Kashif Manzoor ensured the Avensis was running properly.

The prosecution alleges Ayaz Hussain acted as a link between Mr Suleman and gunman Mr Raja. 

Mr Suleman, 40, Mr Manzoor, 26, Mr Hussain, 35, Mr Satia, 32, all from Blackburn, Mr Raja, 33, of Stretford, Mr Ennis, 31, of Partington, Mr Satia, 29, and Ms Chapman, 26, both of Great Harwood, all deny murder.

All eight have also pleaded not guilty to the attempted murder of Mr Khan.

The trial is estimated to last up to 10 weeks.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.

#AceNewsDesk report ………Published: May.22: 2021:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#lancashire, #murder, #preston

(LANCASHIRE, U.K) JUST IN: A child has died and four adults injured in a massive fire in Heysham with 10-firefighting crews are fighting the blaze that has collapsed buildings #AceNewsDesk report

HEYSHAM: Child dies and four adults injured in Lancashire explosion: Firefighters, police and ambulances were sent to Mallowdale Avenue in the town in the early hours of Sunday’

Firefighters Working With Blaze

7 minutes ago Firefightets are still searching the scene

Two houses collapsed and serious damage was done to a third property, Lancashire Police said.

A young child died in the blast, which happened at 02:40 BST, and the force said two men and two women had been taken to hospital with injuries.

“We can now confirm that sadly a young child has died as a result of the incident. The family have been informed and our thoughts remain with them at this distressing time,” the force said.Firefighters and ambulances were sent to the scene in the early hours

Two of the people hurt had serious injuries, assistant chief constable Jo Edwards said at a press conference at the scene earlier.

The other two are being assessed in hospital.

She said the search and rescue operation is still ongoing but “we believe we have got everybody out”. 

Lancashire Fire said a major incident was declared after it was reported that there has been an explosion at a property on Mallowdale Avenue.One house had collapsed and nearby houses had roof damage

About 30-40 people were evacuated from their homes. Most went to stay with friends and family but the Salt Ayre Leisure Centre is welcoming anyone needing support.

Lancaster City Council leader Erica Lewis said councils would give housing support to those affected and had opened a helpline.

She said it was “important we understand how this happened” and the investigation “runs its course”.

One neighbour said it “sounded like a bomb going off”.

“It literally shook the whole bed. We felt like we were going through the floor. 

“We jumped out of bed and we just ran to see what was going on. It’s just awful,” she said.

Dave GuestNeighbours said the explosion “sounded like a bomb going off”

Susan Faulkner, 74, who lives further down the avenue, said she was still “shaken” by the incident.

“I woke up with this huge bang and I thought someone was breaking into my house… I’m still quite shaken by it. I’ve never experienced that before.

Ms Faulkner said that her own property and others close by had been damaged.

“It was quite a blast, I live quite way down there and part of my side door was blown in, my next door neighbour’s plates were smashed,” she said.

“I’ve been very lucky. When I see what those poor souls have had happen to them, it’s devastating. I’m really sad for those people, it’s such a sad thing to happen to them.”Cars and houses were damaged by bricks and debris from the blast

Dan Knowles, who lives four streets away from the explosion, said he thought there had been an earthquake.

“We immediately checked on our kids and got back in bed. We then heard sirens and my wife checked Facebook.

“We stayed indoors and switched everything off at the source and then sat up all night worrying.”

Another neighbour said he had been helping out “making brews” since being woken by the blast.

Matt House, from North West Ambulance Service, said he had not seen an explosion like this in the UK during his 20 years of service.

Ben Norman, assistant chief fire officer, said there would be “untold” impact on fire officers working at the scene.

He said at its peak, 80 fire officers were at the scene with two engines pulled in from Cumbria and emergency service workers “took great risks”.

He added: “Some of those are staff that respond from home or a workplace. They’re on-call firefighters so they go back into this community.

“They live within it, they work within it, their families are within it.”

Local MP David Morris, who represents Morecambe and Lunesdale, thanked the emergency services on Twitter and said: “My thoughts and prayers are with all of the families on Mallowdale Avenue”.

Police said they were working with gas service engineers to make the area safe and they advised people to stay away. 

Electricity North West, which supplies electricity across the north west of England, said on Twitter that engineers were removing supplies for safety.

The company could not confirm how many properties would be affected, or for how long.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.

#AceNewsDesk report ………Published: May.16: 2021:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

#fire, #firefighters, #heysham, #lancashire, #u-k