(PANAMA) JUST IN: Nine indigenous people have been arrested and will be charged over torturing a pregnant wo man and six children — including a 1-year-old baby and a 3-year-old — were slaughtered and buried in a mas s grave as part of a bizarre, ritualistic killing by a religious cult, known as ‘ Church of God ‘ authorities have said #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Jan.17: Nine indigenous people have been arrested and will be charged over the grisly attack, which took place in a remote part of the Ngäbe-Buglé region, home to a large community of native Panamanians: Authorities said the bodies of three boys and three girls — two 9-year-olds, plus others aged 1, 3, 11 and 17 — were found in the grave. The 32-year-old mother of five of the children, who was between four and six months pregnant, was also found dead in the grave.

Pregnant woman and six children tortured and killed by a religious cult in Panama, authorities say CNN reports.

Panamanian police near the site where the mass grave was found.Panamanian police near the site where the mass grave was found.

The victims were killed for not repenting for their sins, the region’s public prosecutor, Rafael Baloyes, told reporters: He added that the cult had been active for around three months but had not harmed people until this attack — prompted when one of its members believed they had received a message from God.

Police raided the premises of the obscure cult and rescued a further 15 people whom they believe were next in line for a similar murder, according to a statement from the public prosecutor’s office: They arrested several people and found sufficient evidence to connect them to the killings, including machetes and other tools that police believe were used to kill the victims. One of those arrested was the grandfather of some of the murdered children.

” It appears they were members of a religious cult that carried out rituals and they were apparently responsible for the crime,” Baloyes said in the statement: The cult called itself “Church of God,” he said: Baloyes added that authorities carried out an investigation in local communities to see whether anyone else was missing, but didn’t find any more victims “

#AceNewsDesk report ………….Published: Jan.17: 2020:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News here: https://t.me/SterlingPublishingPanel and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AceAcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts as a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

(LONDON) Court Report: A serial fraudster who rang his insurance company from Pakistan, posing as his grieving wife, and claimed he had died of a heart attack has been jailed for five years on Thursday to run concurrently with his 2018 sentence #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Jan.17: Syed Bukhari, 39, from Manchester, had insured his own life for £999,999 and hoped he could trick the company into believing he had died while visiting relatives in Karachi, Pakistan.

The City of London Police has a special unit, the Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department, that works with insurers to tackle fraud. Syed Bukhari not only faked his own death to claim life insurance but also defrauded an elderly couple out of £150,000 @SputnikInt

Syed Bukhari has been jailed for five years for insurance fraud after he rang up from #Pakistan – pretending to be his wife – and claimed he had died of a heart attack. Bukhari’s life was insured for £1m….. If replying or retweeting, kindly keep your racist opinions to yourself pic.twitter.com/LS0T7U3XQn

— Total Crime (@totalcrime) January 17, 2020

He initially emailed the company, pretending to be his partner, but was asked to validate the claim by phone: Not put off, Bukhari rang up and put on a woman’s voice in an attempt to continue the ruse.

The insurance company employed a voice analysis expert to compare his voice with the phone call and they decided they were one and the same person: Bukhara had also submitted fake documents, including a death certificate but his fingerprints were found on the papers and when an investigator attended a Union Council office in Pakistan they found Bukhari’s file was empty.

Mr Bukhari impersonated his female partner on the phone to try and fake his own death in Pakistan and make a claim worth £1m!

Our investigation revealed that he also used a bogus death certificate to try and progress his claim.

Read more about the case: https://t.co/vC53tCYamlpic.twitter.com/dAKRE8toEV

— Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (@CityPoliceIFED) January 17, 2020

Detective Sergeant Mike Monkton, who led the City of London Police’s investigation into the bogus life insurance claim, said: “Not only did Bukhari try and fake his own death and steal hundreds of thousands of pounds from his insurer, he was also brazen enough to impersonate his partner in a bid to progress his claim.”

On Thursday 16 January, Bukhari, was jailed for five years and seven months at Inner London Crown Court: The sentence will be served consecutively after a seven year term he was given in 2018 for defrauding an elderly couple in Lancashire.

A court in Preston heard he posed as a bank manager, Gerry Patel, when he approached a couple, who were aged 80 and 81 and both suffered from dementia: He tricked them into transferring £150,000 into his bank account to apply for loans. Bukhari even sold their house without their knowledge.

Bukhari spent his ill-gotten gains on six trips to the United Arab Emirates and Pakistan, travelling first class and spending £11,000 on a hotel stay in Dubai: He also spent tens of thousands of pounds on Rolex watches, jewellery and designer clothes and underwent a cosmetic procedure to cover up his bald patch.

#AceNewsDesk report …………….Published: Jan.17: 2020:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News here: https://t.me/SterlingPublishingPanel and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts as a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

(NEW DELHI, India.) JUST IN: Jalees Ansari ‘ known as ‘ Dr Bomb ‘ who was convicted in 1993 was arrested on Friday after absconding on parole from Ajmer city jail #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Jan.17: The Police Special Task Force (STF) in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh announced on Friday that it had arrested 1993 bomb blast convict Jalees Ansari, who went missing after being paroled:

The police said it was a significant achievement to have apprehended Ansari as he was leaving a mosque in the industrial city of Kanpur.

New Delhi (Sputnik): Jalees Ansari, a doctor by profession, was known as “Dr. Bomb” for his expertise in making bombs. The 68-year-old was convicted in 1993 for his involvement in a serial bomb blast on trains, in which several people were killed.

Ansari was out on parole for 21 days in western Rajasthan’s Ajmer and was expected to surrender on Friday: His family had filed a ‘missing person’s complaint’ on Thursday in western Mumbai, his hometown after Ansari did not return after offering prayers at a mosque.

Mumbai Police and the specialised Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism-Squad had launched a massive search operation to trace him, following the complaint:

Mumbai Police believed, he was also linked to terror outfits like the Students Islamic Movement of India, SIMI and Indian Mujahideen and is thought to have conducted training in bomb-making. Some media reports claim Ansari was involved in 50 blasts across the country.

Ansari was currently serving a life term in Ajmer city jail after the Supreme Court in 2016 dismissed his plea against conviction in the 1993 Rajdhani serial bomb blast case on the nights of 5 and 6 December.

#AceNewsDesk report …………..Published: Jan.17: 2020:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News here: https://t.me/SterlingPublishingPanel and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts as a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

(DALLAS, Tx.) Court Report: Investigation conducted by ICE/HSI and law enforcement officers charged a woman who videotaped as she forced a 9-year-old girl to perform sex acts on her husband has been sentenced to 30 years in federal prison, Tuesday, for producing child pornography #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Jan.17: This investigation was conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), with assistance from the Boone County (Missouri) Sheriff’s Office, the Dallas (Texas) Police Department and the Texas Department of Public Safety: Dawn Greenwood, 39, who pleaded guilty in October to the charges, was sentenced to the statutory maximum:

According to court documents: Greenwood used a cell phone to videotape her husband, Shon Greenwood, and the 9-year-old child, who’d been living at the couple’s home.

The case came to light when Facebook notified the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children that Mr. Greenwood had posted sexually explicit images of minors on his account: HSI special agents executed federal search warrants at both their Boone County, Missouri, and Balch Springs, Texas, residences, and seized the Greenwoods’ phones, and found copies of the video on both devices.

“This sentence sends a clear and loud message to individuals who commit these reprehensible crimes,” said Ryan Spradlin, special agent in charge of HSI Dallas: “When criminals post their abuse online or in other public forums, they continue to victimize innocent children who are already suffering emotionally and physically. HSI remains steadfast in our dedication to find and bring to justice perpetrators who exploit children and abuse their trust.”

The minor victim in this case was immediately removed from the home and is being cared for by a guardian:

Mr. Greenwood pleaded guilty in December 2019 and is set to be sentenced in March 2020: Assistant U.S. Attorney Camille parks is prosecuting the case.

#AceNewsDesk report………..Published: Jan.17: 2020:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News here: https://t.me/SterlingPublishingPanel and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts as a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

(LONDON) JUST IN: At least five B.A. and Virgin Atlantic flights have been ‘ Delayed or Diverted to other Airports from Heathrow airport a spokesperson said on Friday its was due to Royal Air Force needing ai rspace as passengers are told it was due to a security incident as planes stacked in the sky according to @M irrorOnline #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Jan.17: Editor says here’s what we know so far ….Dozens of flights to London Heathrow Airport have been delayed or diverted because the Royal Air Force needed use of its airspace: At least five British Airways flights and a Virgin Atlantic flight are understood to have been diverted to other airports, the Mirror reports.

The decision to use the airspace over the UK’s busiest airport was “unplanned”, a Heathrow Airport spokesperson said: Passengers said they were told by pilots that their flights were being held as the result of a “security incident”………………Some planes are stacking in the sky above Greater London as they await clearance to land: It’s understood the planes that had to divert were running low on fuel.

#AceNewsDesk report …………….Published: Jan.17: 2020:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News here: https://t.me/SterlingPublishingPanel and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts as a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

(HUDDERSFIELD, West Yorks, U.K.) Just In: Police Report: Homicide Enquiry Team Appeal for Witnesses following the Lauch of a Murder investigation after two men one fatally were involved in an incident on Thurs.Jan.16: 2020: at around 11:45pm: Four men and two women have been arrested #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Jan.17: Editor says here’s what we know so far ……………Police are appealing for witnesses following the launch of a murder investigation after two men were attacked in Huddersfield; The Homicide and Major Enquiry Team are appealing for witnesses to the incident which took place at about 11.45pm on Thursday January 16 outside a business on Manchester Road in Linthwaite…………Officers were called to the location to a report that two men had been attacked outside the premises by several persons………………A 53-year-old man suffered fatal injuries at the scene and a 39-year-old man suffered a serious injury. He is currently being treated in hospital………….Four males and a female have been arrested on suspicion of murder and of attempted murder in connection with the incident and remain in police custody for questioning.

Assistant Chief Constable Mark Ridley of West Yorkshire Police, said: “This has clearly been an extremely serious incident and the investigation is in its early stages to determine exactly what has taken place.

“We have arrested five people in connection with the attacks on both men and they remain in custody for questioning.

“I wish to thank witnesses who have come forwards so far and I would appeal to anyone who has information or footage showing the incident or persons behaving suspiciously on the road just prior to it taking place to contact us.

“Increased patrols are being conducted in the area by local neighbourhood policing team officers and I want to reassure residents that a full range of resources has been deployed to investigate what has taken place.”

Anyone who has information can contact the Homicide and Major Enquiry Team on 101 referencing police crime number 13200028683 :Information can also be given in confidence to the independent Crimestoppers charity on 0800 555 111.

#AceNewsDesk report …………..Published: Jan.17: 2020:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News here: https://t.me/SterlingPublishingPanel and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts as a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews

(LEAMINGTON SPA, U.K.) Warwickshire Police Update Report: Second arrest has been made of an unnamed 17yr-old-teen from Coventry in connection with the fatal knife attack of another unnamed 17yr-old-teen on Wed.15: Jan: As police still are asking for witnesses to come forward to the incident #AceNewsDesk reports

#AceNewsReport – Jan.16: Latest Update: 2.05pm on 16/01/2020: A man who sustained injuries in the initial incident and was taken to hospital, an 18-year-old from Birmingham, has been arrested in connection with this incident and is in police custody. This takes the total number of arrests to three at this time:

A second arrest has been made in connection with a murder in Leamington yesterday (Wednesday, 15 January 2020) A 17-year-old boy from Coventry has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is in police custody at this time: A 33-year-old man from Leamington who was also arrested in connection with this incident remains in police custody: These arrests follow an incident on Tachbrook Road in Leamington Spa yesterday morning in which two males were reported to have been stabbed.

Emergency services attended and sadly one of the victims, a 17-year-old boy, was pronounced deceased at the scene: His next of kin has been informed. Formal identification is yet to take place: The second victim, an 18-year-old male, remains in hospital in a stable condition: His injuries are not believed to be life threatening or life changing.

Chief Superintendent Ben Smith from Warwickshire Police said: “We recognise that this incident will have shocked the community of Leamington and I would like to reassure the public that we will do everything in our power to bring those responsible to justice: “While a further arrest has been made, we are still trying to identify another man in connection with this incident who was last seen on Emscote Road close to the junction with Fosberry Close in Warwick at around 11.30am yesterday morning: “He is described as a young black male and is believed to have sustained an injury to his leg. If you think you may have seen this man please call us on 101.

“We continue to appeal for witnesses and would really like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident, has CCTV or dash cam footage of the area at around the time of the incident, or may have seen something suspicious: “Any information you might have, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem, could be vital to our investigation so I would urge you to get in touch.

We will remain in the area over the coming days to conduct enquiries and provide reassurance, and if anyone has any concerns please do speak with an officer………….“Our thoughts remain with the victim’s family and friends at this difficult time.”

Anyone with any information is asked to call Warwickshire Police on 101 quoting incident number 137 of 15 January 2020: Alternatively, information can be provided anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their website: www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

#AceNewsDesk report ……………Published: Jan.16: 2020:

Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News here: https://t.me/SterlingPublishingPanel and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts as a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews